Last updated on February 22nd, 2017 at 02:05 pm
Update Doodle 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
Download and Install Lineage os rom for Doodle 3 A102
- Based on android 7.0 Nougat .
- Ram manager
- Battery manager
- Multiwindow feature.
- Themes, Wallpapers and ringtones .
The lineage rom for canvas Doodle 3 is based on android 7.0 nougat which means after you install lineage os rom on canvas Doodle 3t you will be able to Enjoy nougat 7.0 on Micromax canvas Doodle 3 .
- This custom rom is only for Micromax canvas Doodle 3 so dont try to flash it on any other device .
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone .
- Minimum 4Gb of space is required to flash the update on your device .
- A Computer and USB cable is required to flash the rom on your device .
- CWM or TWRP recovery is required to flash the rom on your device , If you havent installed the CWM or TWRP recovery you can follow our guide on How to install CWM/TWRP recovery on android phone without using pc .
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and contacts because during the installation procedure all files and every thing gets deleted . So it is recommended that you create a backup of your files and everything in your pc or wherever you like .
Almost everything works fine in the lineage os rom for Micromax canvas Doodle 3, However below is a list of some of the major things which are working popularly in Lineage os rom for Micromax canvas Doodle 3 –
- Sim card
- internet connection
- all apps
- Almost everything works .
How to Install Lineage os rom in Micromax Doodle 3
- First of All Download the Lineage os rom in your computer .
- make sure the rom is in zip format .
- rename the file to Update.zip.
- Connect your smartphone to Pc using a usb cable .
- check that your pc has recognized your device .
- copy the rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Disconnect the smartphone from pc .
- you have to Boot your phone in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode you have to press all 3 keys together or Volume up + volume down + power keys together .
- Dont release the keys until your smartphone enters in recovery mode.
- Tap on Wipe .
- Wipe Data / Factory reset .
- Wipe dalvik cache .
- Wipe cache Partition .
- tap on backup .
- After you tap on backup the recovery will start making a backup of current installed os .
- After you make this backup you can restore it later if anything goes wrong .
- Now go back to the main screen and tap on Install .
- Now choose the Update.zip file .
- Now tap on yes and confirm the installation .
- The installation will take around 5-7 minutes to complete .
- Now tap on reboot .
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Doodle 3 to android 7.0 nougat .
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.