Root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Without Using Computer
So do you want to root galaxy c9 pro without pc ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Root Sasmung Galaxy C9 Pro without Computer . Samsung Galaxy C9 pro is a high range device from samsung . The smartphone comes with a 6 inch massive display with a resolution of 1920X1080 and 367 Ppi density.
The Smartphone comes with snapdragon 653 processor and 6 Gb of ram, At the back of the smartphone there is 16 Mp camera and a 8 Mp camera is placed at the front of the smartphone. The Galaxy C9 pro was launched in August 2016 but still it runs on android 6.0 marshmallow and after you root Galaxy C9 pro you will be able to update it to Android lollipop . So without wasting time lets start the guide on How to Root Galaxy C9 Pro without Pc.
Easily Root Galaxy C9 Pro Without PC
So before you start rooting Galaxy c9 pro without pc there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow . Make sure you follow each and every thing Carefully.
Pre-requirements before you root Galaxy C9 pro without pc
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- Make a backup of all Important files and contacts
- TWRP recovery is required to Root your smartphone, You can follow Our guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Any Android device without Pc
Advantages after you root Galaxy C9 pro without pc
- You will be able to do Modifications.
- you will be able to Install Custom roms
- Tweaks to Increase battery life
Disadvantages after you root Galaxy C9 pro Without Pc
- Your Warranty Will be voided after you root Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro
- Editing system files without proper knowledge may brick the device
How to Root Galaxy C9 Pro
- First off All Download Galaxy C9 Pro Rooting package from Here
- Now Extract the package and look for Supersu file
- Now place the file in the root of Sdcard
- Now Boot your smartphone in recovery mode
- Now You will see many options
- First of all Tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now tap on Install
- Now Choose the Supersu file
- Thats all !!! you Have Successfully Root galaxy C9 pro
I hope this guide helped you in rooting your Device . If you have any doubt or problem while rooting your device you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.