How to Unbrick OnePlus 5 Phone
So Do you want to unbrick OnePlus 5 Phone? if yes then you are at the right place. Today we will guide you how to unbrick OnePlus 5 Phone. May be you have tried to Root OnePlus 5 Device and you end up with bricked. Don’t worry, we are here to help you.
OnePlus 5 was launched in June, 2017. OnePlus 5 is Flagship Smartphone from OnePlus. It has a 5.5-inch AMOLED display. OnePlus 5 come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 with Adreno 540 GPU. The OnePlus 5 has Dual 20MP + 16MP rear camera. and 16MP Selfie shooter. it has 3300mAh battery. OnePlus 5 comes in two variant. 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. And second one has 8GB of RAM and 128GB on board storage.
So without wasting anymore time let’s start the Guide on How to Unbrick OnePlus 5 Smartphone. but before we staring the process there are some points and per-requirements you have to follow before you we start the Process.
- This method is only for OnePlus 5.
- Make Sure there is more than 75% battery in your Android Device.
- You need PC for The unbrick process.
- RootUpdate is Not Responsible for any damage to you smartphone.
ADB Drivers :- Download
Qualcomm Drivers :- Download
Official Tool For OnePlus 5 :- Download
Steps to unbrick OnePlus 5 Phone
- First of all download All Files. and extract on Desktop.
- Turn off your OnePlus 5, boot into Download mode. to do this Press Volume up and Connect With you PC.
- Now Open Device manager on your PC.
- Now press Windows key + R to Open Run and type devmgmt.msc and click on OK.
- Now open Device manager and Find QHUSB_BULK, Under the Unknown Devices.
- Now Right click on QHUSB_BULK. and select OnePlus 5 Qualcomm Driver.
- Now your OnePlus 5 Name should be mentioned as Qualcomm 9008.
- Now launch the Official Tool in Administrator. to do this, Right click on it and select Rum as administrator.
- Now Click on start to start the Flashing Stock ROM on Your OnePlus 5. and wait until the Process done.
- Disconnect OnePlus 5 from PC . Turn on it.
- That’s all !!! Now you have Unbricked OnePlus 5.
I hope you liked our guide on How to Unbrick OnePlus 5 Phone. If you have any question regarding the guide feel free to leave in comment down below in comment section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.