Update Samsung Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Install Android 8.0 oreo in Galaxy A5. Samsung Galaxy A5 comes with a 5-inch screen which has a resolution of 720X1280 and comes with a pixel density of 294ppi. Under the hood of the smartphone, there is Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor coupled with 2Gb of ram, The smartphone runs on android 7.0 nougat and in this guide, we will show you How to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
To Update Galaxy A5 to Android oreo we will use lineage os 15 custom rom which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo, The lineage os 15 rom for Galaxy a5 comes with many new features and looks. One of the best features of the rom is the multitasking feature which allows you to use other apps simultaneously. So without wasting Much time lets start the guide on How to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Samsung Galaxy A5
So before you start installing the Lineage os 15 rom on your smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow, So make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Also read : How to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements before you Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 oreo
- There should be Minimum 4Gb space in the internal memory
- There must be more than 65% battery to install the rom successfully
- TWRP recovery is required to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and contacts
Download Lineage OS 15 rom for Galaxy A5
How to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 oreo
- First of all Download Android 8.0 Oreo rom for galaxy A5
- Now place the rom in the root of sdcard
- Now rename the file to update.zip
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now Tap on Wipe
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip file
- Now wait for the Installation to get completed
- Now tap on reboot
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Updated galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 oreo we hope you liked our guide and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.