How to Root any Xiaomi Device without PC
So do you want to Know How to root Any Xiaomi Device Without Pc? If yes then you Are at right Place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Root Any Xiaomi Smartphone Without using Computer.Xiaomi is one of the most popular smartphone brands especially in the budget smartphone segment right now. While the pre-installed MIUI provides lots of features to its users, you can only use your Xiaomi device to its full potential once its rooted. Back in the day, Xiaomi used to provide to native root files to its users which allowed you to root your Xiaomi Device without PC or even unlocking your bootloader. But now, not only you need to have an unlocked bootloader to root your Xiaomi Device, but you also need a PC to do the rooting process.
Root Any Xiaomi Phone Without Using Computer
Even though this decision from Xiaomi increased the security of their device, it certainly made the rooting process a lot more difficult for all the Xiaomi users out there. Today we are here with an awesome method which will hopefully root your Xiaomi devices in seconds without unlocking your bootloader and the best part is that is that you don’t even need a PC to do so.
In this short and quick tutorial you will learn how you can root your Xiaomi Device very easily without a PC, the files that are required for this process and their download links, prerequisites for this tutorial, and last but not least, the steps that you need to follow to root your Xiaomi Device without a PC.
- How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Xiaomi Device
- How to Make Any Xiaomi Phone Look Like IOS 11
- Track Xiaomi Phone Repair Status Online
Prerequisites before you Root Any Xiaomi Phone Without Using Computer
- Before anything else, you need to enable USB Debugging on your device from the developer options. If your phone doesn’t have developer options enabled, go to about phone section and tap 8 times on the Build Number which will enable your Developer Options where you can enable USB Debugging which is needed for this tutorial to successfully work.
- Now download and install the latest version of Kingoroot on your device From Here.
- Now download and install the latest version of Root Checker on your Device From Playstore. As the name suggests this app will check whether your phone is rooted or not after we have completed all the required steps.
- Make sure that you have a working Internet Connection on your device otherwise this tutorial will not work on your Xiaomi Device.
How to Root your Xiaomi Smartphone Easily Without PC
- Since you have made sure that all the conditions given in the Prerequisites are fulfilled, you can now go and open the Kingoroot App.
- In the Kingoroot App press the “Try to Root” button which will start the process of rooting your device. Wait for this process to complete.
- After that just go to the root checker app that we installed earlier and press the option which says “Check for Root”, this will give you a root access dialog box, give Root Checker the root permission and you will see that your device is successfully rooted!
We hope that this tutorial enabled you to successfully root your Xiaomi Device without a PC! Also, let us know which Xiaomi Device you have rooted using this tutorial down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.