Guide to Root Mi A2 Without Pc
So do you want to root mi A2 without pc? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Root Xiaomi Mi A2 easily in Just 2 minutes. Mi A2 is the latest android one offering from Xiaomi and also it is the successor of xiaomi A1.
Xiaomi Mi A2 comes with android one out of the box but after you root the device you will be able to install Custom roms on your smartphone, Coming to the specifications of the device so the smartphone comes with 5.99 inch display which has 77.4% screen to body ratio. Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm snapdragon 660 octa core processor which is coupled with 6Gb ram for the higher variant and 4Gb for the lower variant. So in this guide we will tell you the easiest way to Root Mi A2 Without PC.
Easily Root Mi A2 in just 2 minutes
So before you start rooting your smartphone there are some points and pre requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully :-
Points and Pre-requirements before you Start Rooting your Mi A2
- This Guide is only for Mi A2 so dont try this on any other smartphone as this will brick your android Phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your Phone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and Contacts, So that you can get them back if anything gets wrong during the installation procedure
Steps for Rooting Mi A2 Without using Computer
- First of all Make sure that you have completed everything given in the pre-requirements section
- Now reboot your android Smartphone
- Now Enable developer options on your Mi A2 by going in the settings and then Enable USB Debugging
- Now Follow Our Guide to Root Any Android Device without PC
- Now reboot your Mi A2 and wait for the smartphone to Boot, The first boot will take around 5 minutes to complete which is Normal
- You can Also Install TWRP Recovery on Mi A2 by following our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Thats all !! This was our guide to Root Mi A2 without using pc, I hope this guide helped you to get root access on your Mi A2 easily. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section Below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.