Update Moto G5 Plus to Android 9.0 P Custom rom
Do you want to Update Moto G5 Plus to android 9.0 p? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Install Android 9.0 P in Moto G5 Plus. Android 9.0 p is the latest operating system from google and the new operating system comes with many new features and an all new design which makes it a major upgrade over the old android versions.So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Update Moto G5 Plus to Android 9.0 P.
Moto G5 plus comes with a 5.2 inch display which has a resolution of 1080P, under the hood of the smartphone there is snapdragon 625 chip coupled with 3Gb of ram. Although the best thing about this phone is its camera, The Moto G5 plus comes with 12MP Sony IMX362 sensor which is capable of capturing Good shots even in low lights. The smartphone still runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and after that no new updates were provided by the company so in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Update Moto G5 plus to Android 9.0 P.
Install Android 9.0 P in Moto G5 Plus
So as we told you earlier that after android 7.0 nougat from the company no new update was pushed for device but in this guide we will show you the most easiest way to Upgrade G5 plus to Android P and all thanks to project treble.So before you start Updating Moto G5 plus to android 9.0 p there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow:-
Points to Remember before you Update Moto G5 Plus to Android 9.0 p
- This android 9.0 p custom rom is only for Moto G5 plus to dont try to flash this on any other smartphone as this will brick your phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery in your phone so that it doesnt gets turned off during the installation procedure
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files so that you can get all the files back if anything goes wrong
- TWRP recovery is required to Install android 9.0 P on your android device, you can follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone without PC
- To install Android 9.0 P on your android Phone you have to Get Android 9.0 P custom rom from Here and then flash it on your phone using the Guide below
Steps to Update G5 Plus to Android P 9.0
- First of all make sure that you have completed all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now turn off your android Phone and turn it on again
- Now go to settings and Tap on About phone
- Now Tap on Build Number for 7 times, Doing this will enable Developer option on your Moto G5 Plus
- Now Tap on enable usb debugging
- Now boot your Device In TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install And Choose android 9.0 P update for Moto G5 plus
- Now Swipe right to confirm the installation
- Wait for the installation to get completed
- Now you will get a notification on your screen with ” Installation Successful ” Message
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats All!!! You have successfully updated Moto G5 plus to android 9.0 P
So this was our guide on How to Update Moto G5 plus to android 9.0 p we hope you were able to get latest os on your smartphone, In case if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.