Upgrade Yu Yuphoria to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to Update Yu Yuphoria to Android 9.0 P? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Install Android 9.0 P on Yu Yuphoria. Yuphoira was one of the first budget level devices from Micromax’s sister brand Yu in India and the device was launched in 2015 may. So as the device was launched 3 years ago so the device still runs on Outdated android 5.1 lollipop.
Micromax Yu Yuphoira comes with a 5 Inch display having 720X1280 resolution and 294 Ppi, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad core processor coupled with 2Gb ram. Coming to the software so the smartphone runs on Android 5.1 lollipop and no further updates were provided by Yu to The device. So in this Guide we will show you the easiest way to Update Yu Yuphoria to android 9.0 Pie
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Yu Yuphoria
So to update the smartphone we will use android 9.0 P custom rom for Yu Yuphoria. As the smartphone is old so it wont get any further updates from Yu so the best way to Update Yu Yuphoria to android 9.0 P is to install a Custom rom on the smartphone, You can Also Update Yuphoria to Android Nougat by Following our Guide to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Yu Yuphoria But before you start the installation on your smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Things to remember before you Install Android 9.0 P on Yu Yuphoria
- This Android 9.0 p custom rom for Yu Yuphoria is only for Yu Yuphoria so dont try to install it on any other device as doing this will brick your Android Phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Android Phone So that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on your device, so that you can get them back if anything goes wrong during the installation procedure
- Make sure usb debugging is enabled on your device, You can do it by Going to developer options and then tapping on Enable USB debugging option.
Android 9.0 P Custom rom for Yu Yuphoria
So as we told you earlier that there will be No official Support from Yu to Yuphoria, But users can Download Android 9.0 P custom rom for their device and Update it to latest android version. After Downloading the rename the rom to Update.zip and save it in the root of sdcard.
Steps to Update Yu Yuphoria to Android 9.0 Pie
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the ” Points to Remember ” Section.
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Device.
- Now Turn off your Yu Yuphoria and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe cache partition
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on install And choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom for Yu Yuphoria
- Now swipe left to confirm the installation
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!! You have successfully Updated Yu yuphoria to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our guide on How to Update Yu Yuphoria to Android 9.0 Pie, We hope this Guide helped you incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.