CM14 Android N 7.0 Nougat Update For OnePlus One .
Do you want to update Oneplus 1 to android 7.0 nougat With CM14 for Oneplus one ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Android N 7.0 Nougat update for Oneplus one and to upgrade we will use Cyanogenmod 14 custom rom .
Android N 7.0 nougat is the latest android version from google and Nexus devices have already started receiving the Update . The devices which haven’t received the official android N 7.0 nougat update can use CM14 rom to update . One plus one is predecessor of Oneplus 2 and the smartphone is around 2 years old but as it comes with a Qualcomm processor so it gets good support from Developers and Cyanogenmod. In this guide we are here with the android Nougat 7.0 custom rom for Oneplus one .
Download CM14 Nougat 7.0 Update for Oneplus One .
Cyanogenmod is one of the best custom roms which comes with many advanced features . The rom is based on Android nougat 7.0 . below are some Features of the Cm14 custom rom :-
- Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- AOSP .
- Theme Support .
- New wallpapers .
- Awesome Ui .
- Performance mode .
- Battery Saver profile .
- Gravity Box .
- Pre Rooted .
- Next Camera .
Before going go to the guide make sure you follow all pre requirement carefully :-
Make sure you are using Oneplus one , This custom rom is for oneplus one only and flashing it one other smartphone may brick your device .
Make sure your Device is charged more then 70% before flashing the custom rom .
Your oneplus 1 should have twrp or cwm recovery installed to flash the update .
Update Oneplus 1 to android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of All Download CM14 for Oneplus one . ( Updateing )
- Now connect your Device to Pc using Usb cable .
- Now copy the Cm14 and paste in the root of SD card or Internal memory .
- Now Disconnect your smartphone and check if there is a Cm14.zip file present in your smartphone or not .
- Now Switch off Oneplus one .
- Now to enter in Cwm recovery Mode Press Power + Volume Down button together untill the smartphone boots in the recovery mode .
- Now You will see many options :-
- Choose Wipe Data .
- Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Wipe Cache partition .
- Now Tap on Install button .
- Now choose CM14.zip file .
- Now tap on Yes and confirm installation .
- As soon as you tap on yes the flashing procedure will start .
- After the successful flashing you will get a Successful installation notification .
- Now go back to the main screen and choose reboot sytstem Now .
- Thats all you have successfully updated oneplus one to android n 7.0 nougat .
Screenshots of CM14 on Oneplus one :-
So this was our guide on How to update oneplus one to android n 7.0 nougat .