Enable MIUI 13 Widgets in Xiaomi Phones: Xiaomi has recently released the latest version of their custom Android skin, MIUI 13. The new update brings a host of new features and improvements, including the much-anticipated dark mode 2.0 and a revamped widgets interface. One of the best things about MIUI 13 is the improved widgets interface, which makes it easier to find and use the right widget for your needs. However, by default, this feature is turned off in Xiaomi phones. In this post, we’ll show you how to enable MIUI 13 widgets on your Xiaomi phone.
What is MIUI 13 ROM?
MIUI 13 ROM is a custom Android firmware developed by Xiaomi for their smartphones. It is based on the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) and adds a variety of features and customization options not found in stock Android. MIUI includes its own launcher, home screen, lock screen, system UI, apps, and services.
MIUI 13 was announced on May 12, 2020 and is currently in beta testing. It is based on Android 10 and will be available for select Xiaomi devices including the Mi 9, Mi 9 Pro, Mi 9T, Mi 9T Pro, Redmi K20, Redmi K20 Pro, and Poco F1.
Some of the new features in MIUI 13 include an updated launcher with new animations and icons, a dark mode schedule that automatically enables dark mode at night, a new always-on display feature that shows information like time, date, and battery level without waking up the screen, revamped system UI with new animations and sound effects, an improved camera app with new filters and modes, and more.
What are MIUI 13 widgets?
There are three types of widgets in MIUI 13:
1. Static widgets: These are your traditional widgets that show up on your home screen and don’t change unless you manually update them.
2. Dynamic widgets: These are like static widgets, but they automatically update with new information (like the weather or time).
3. Live widgets: These are interactive widgets that let you do things like control music playback or check the latest news headlines.
To add a widget to your home screen, long-press on an empty space and choose “Widgets.” From there, you can browse through the available options and drag-and-drop the ones you want to use onto your home screen.
Download Miui 13 Widgets
MIUI widgets are one of the most popular features of Xiaomi phones. They provide a clean and simple way to view information on your home screen without having to open an app. However, they are not available on all devices.
To enable MIUI widgets on your Xiaomi phone, you will need to download the Miui 13 Widget pack from the Google Play Store. Once downloaded, open the app and tap on the “Enable Widgets” button. This will allow you to add widgets to your home screen.
You can then choose which widgets you would like to add. There are a variety of different widgets available, including a clock, weather, calendar, and more. Simply tap on the widget that you want to add and it will be added to your home screen.
You can rearrange or remove widgets at any time by holding down on the widget and dragging it to where you want it. When you are finished, simply press the “Done” button and your changes will be saved.
Download MIUI 13 App Vault Updates
- Mi App Vault V13.2.2 – Download Here
- Mi App Vault V13.1.0 – Download Here
How to enable MIUI 13 widgets in Xiaomi phones?
MIUI 13 widgets are available on a range of Xiaomi phones, including the Mi 9, Mi 8, Redmi Note 7, and Redmi Note 8. To enable them, simply go to Settings > Wallpaper & Themes > Widget Center. Here, you can browse through the various available widgets and tap on one to add it to your home screen. You can also tap and hold on a widget to edit its settings or remove it from your home screen.
xiaomi miui 13 new widget enable eu region
Xiaomi has started rolling out a new update for its MIUI 13 custom skin. The update, which is currently only available for beta testers in China, includes a new widget that can be enabled for the EU region.
To enable the widget, go to Settings > Additional settings > Widget centre and select the “Enable for EU region” option. Once enabled, you will be able to see the widget in the list of available widgets.
The widget itself is a simple clock that shows the current time in the 24-hour format. It also shows the date and day of the week. There are no customization options available for the widget at this time.
This is a minor update that is being rolled out to beta testers in China. It is not yet clear when Xiaomi will make the update available to all users.
How to enable MIUI 13 widgets in Global Miui ROMS
If you’re running a global MIUI ROM on your Xiaomi phone, you may have noticed that the MIUI 13 widgets are missing. Here’s how to enable them.
1. Go to Settings > About phone and tap on the MIUI version 7 times. This will enable Developer options on your phone.
2. Go to Settings > Additional settings > Developer options and scroll down to the Widgets section.
3. Tap on the toggle next to “Enable widgets” to turn them on.
4. You should now see the MIUI 13 widgets in your app drawer.
Different types of MIUI 13 widgets
There are a few different types of MIUI 13 widgets that you can use on your Xiaomi phone. Here’s a look at each type and what it can do for you:
1. The Weather Widget: This widget shows you the current weather conditions in your area, as well as the forecast for the next few days.
2. The Calendar Widget: This widget lets you see upcoming events and appointments from your calendar.
3. The Clock Widget: This widget shows you the time and date, as well as any alarms that you have set.
4. The Notes Widget: This widget lets you quickly jot down notes and reminders, which will be synced across all of your devices.
5. The Contacts Widget: This widget gives you quick access to your favourite contacts, so you can easily call or text them.
Pros and cons of using MIUI 13 widgets
While MIUI 13 widgets offer a number of benefits, there are also some potential drawbacks to using them. Here are some pros and cons to consider before enabling MIUI widgets on your Xiaomi phone:
1. MIUI 13 widgets offer a clean and customizable interface.
2. Widgets can be customized to display information that is most relevant to you.
3. MIUI 13 widgets are designed to be energy-efficient, so they won’t drain your battery as quickly as other types of widgets.
1. Some users have reported that MIUI 13 widgets can cause lag or other performance issues on their phones.
2. There is a limited selection of MIUI 13 widgets available at the moment, so you might not be able to find one that suits your needs perfectly.
3. MIUI 13 widgets are only available on Xiaomi phones running the latest version of MIUI (13).
How to use MIUI 13 widgets?
MIUI 13 widgets can be enabled on Xiaomi phones by following these steps:
1. Go to the ‘Settings’ app on your phone and tap ‘Notifications & status bar’.
2. Scroll down to the ‘Widgets’ section and tap the switch next to ‘Enable widget”
MIUI 13 widgets can be added to your home screen by long pressing on the home screen and selecting ‘Add widget’. Alternatively, you can find MIUI13 widgets in the ‘Widgets’ section of the ‘Settings’ app.
Once you’ve added a widget to your home screen, you can customize it by tapping on it and then selecting ‘Edit’. From here, you can change the size, position and transparency of the widget. You can also tap on the ‘+’ icon to add additional information to the widget, such as weather or calendar events.
We hope that this article has helped you figure out how to enable MIUI 13 widgets on your Xiaomi phone. Widgets are a great way to make your phone more user-friendly and customizable, so we highly recommend taking advantage of them. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below.