So in this guide to solve the insufficient storage available on this device we will use 5 simple methods .Trick to buy xiaomi redmi note 3 from amazon flash sale .
So starting with the First Method .
Solve Insufficient storage available in this Device Problem By Clearing Cache :-
Now as in the above image you can see that there is a Cached data section of 801 mb which is basically useless . So here is How you can clear the cached Data and fix the no storage space available error .
- First of all Go to the Settings of your android smartphone .
- Now search for Storage settings .
- After going in the storage settings you will see a Option of Cached data , Simply press it . After pressing you will see that the Cached data is now reduced to 0 mb .
- So this was the first way to Solve the Insufficient storage problem in android .
Now you might be thinking what is cached data and its advantages and disadvantages .
Cached Data is temporary data stored by app developers . What the cached data do is whenever you open any website or app the cached files will be used instead of downloading again from servers .
The cached data helps in loading the apps and some websites faster .
As we mentioned earlier that the data is stored in your smartphone so it is obvious that it will take space on your smartphone . Sometimes the cached data size can reach upto 1.2gb in size .
It Freezes the smartphone while using some apps .
Makes down the smartphone slow .
So by clearing the cache you will be able to Solve the Insufficient storage available on this device problem .
Fix insufficient storage available on this device Google playstore error .
Method 2 to fix insufficient storage error :- Moving Apps to Sdcard .
By default android downloads the apps to Internal storage of smartphone and sometimes due to Many apps we get insufficient storage space error . There are many apps ( Not all ) you can move to Sd card and increase the Space in your internal storage .
Here is How yo can move apps to Sd card to Fix the insufficient storage available in this device error .
- Goto settings > applications > all .
- Now Open every app on by one .
- Whenever you will open a app you will see a Move To Sdcard option .
- However in some case you will see that the Move to Sdcard option is blurred which means the app cant be moved to sd card .
So by moving apps to Sdcard you will be able to solve insufficient storage available error in android .
Method 3 to solve insufficient storage available error .
Sometimes the default apps in our android phone start making files itself and they are very big in size . The most common file which we find is the Thumbdata which is created by the gallery application of a android phone .
So here is How you can delete those unwanted apps and Fix Insufficient storage error in android .
- Go to your file explorer .
- Now search for .thumbnail file .
- After searching you will see many results .
- Now delete them one by one .
- After deleting you will see that you will bot receive Insufficient storage available error while downloading apps from google playstore .
Method 4 To Solve Insufficient storage Problem in android .
In the 1st method we told you to Clear cached data of apps and that is easy and can be done manually . But what about the System Cache ? So in this Method we will tell you to clear the system cache to solve the insufficient space error .
Here is How to clear dalvik cache to solve the Insufficient storage space error .
- First of all turn off your smartphone .
- After turning off boot the smartphone into cwm recovery .
- To boot into cwm recovery press Volume up + power button together .
- After booting into cwm recovery you will see many option .
- Choose Wipe Cache Partition .
- Then go to advanced settings and Choose wipe dalvik cache .
- After clearing cache go back to main screen and choose Reboot system now .
The Boot will take some time .
If still all of the above doesn’t works the Try the Last and for Sure working method to Fix the Insufficient storage problem in android .
Method 5 .
In the 5th method we will tell you how to Reset your smartphone to get rid of the Insufficient storage available error .
Please remember that after resting your smartphone you will loose all your apps and files which includes the Images,contacts,songs and every file present on your android smartphone . So it is recommended to take a backup of your smartphone .
- First of all make a backup as mentioned earlier .
- Now go to settings of your smartphone .
- Now you will see a option of Backup/reset .
- Open it .
- And select the last option ” Erase data on phone / Factory reset ” .
- After selecting you will be asked to confirm resetting the phone .
- Choose Ok .
- The resetting process will be started .
- And after the Successfully Completion the smartphone will be rebooted .
Thats all !!! You have successfully solved the Insufficient storage error in android . There are plenty of users which face android insufficient storage error, Now you can Follow this guide and solve this error on any android device.
So this was our guide on How to Fix insufficient storage available on this device error while downloading games from google playstore in android , i Hope this guide helped you in solving the Insufficient storage problem in android .