Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro: OnePlus 7T Pro, this particular device is very unasked for! I mean, there are no surprises here. Everything is on-point and exactly similar to what we have seen with the OnePlus 7 Pro which has remained a game-changer of the OnePlus’ portfolio. On the bright side, this is not totally a bad thing, considering it retains that beautiful display, a bit more power, and overall features.
Again, this device is primarily targeted towards the people who wanted to get a premium flagship device at not so flagship price. And this device is no brained if you already own an OnePlus 7 Pro. But then again, a lot of influencers and tech-savvy people shaded this device for the likes of OnePlus 7T. OnePlus 7T was arguably a better deal, at least for me. It brings more value to money, a better overall upgrade (compared to OnePlus 7), a contemporary design with frosted back, and various other things.
The device comes with a smooth and seamless performance with an immersive display and 90Hz display refresh rate. The experience does not end there as the company has also added dual stereo speakers that make the consumption and gaming an absolute pleasure and the device easily pulls off anything you throw at it. With that said, it all comes to the camera. Now, the camera department is where the device will be rated mix. Of course, there is no denying that the OnePlus 7T Pro can outperform various devices in the market right now, but we are just saying it’s not per se iPhone or Samsung level.
Now, that is where the Google Camera comes into play. Google Camera, for those who do not know, is the camera app that is ported to various devices from the Google Pixel devices.
Also Read: How to Root Poco M2 Pro and Unlock Bootloader Easily
Google Camera 8.0 is the recently cultured version of GCam that was presented with Google Pixel 5. A lot of developers did now release their versions of Google Camera and the OnePlus 7T Pro also had received Google Camera 8.0 port. In this guide, let us discuss how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 7T Pro and snap some astonishing images. But, before we get started with Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro, let us discuss a bit about the specifications of the device, shall we?
OnePlus 7T Pro Specifications
OnePlus 7T Pro is launched in the month of June 2019. The device features a 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 20:9 and the screen to body ratio stands at a solid 88.3%, thanks to the punch-hole display camera unit. The pixel density here is 515 PPI and the devices boast a 90 Hz display refresh rate.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus. Adreno 650 handles the graphic duties here. Snapdragon 855 is a top of the line SoC which integrates a fast prime core that clocks up to 2.84 GHz and three further fast ARM Cortex-A77 performance core, which can reach up to 2.42 GHz each. These are complemented by four power-saving ARM Cortex-A55 cores that can clock up to a maximum of 1.8 GHz each. The device comes with 8 GB of RAM and is coupled with 128 GB of onboard storage. It is worth noting that there is no option to expand the storage here.
As for the optics, the device comes with a triple rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 48 MP unit with an f/1.6 aperture with a 25mm focal length and 0.8um pixel size. The secondary sensor is a 16 MP F/2.2 ultrawide-angle sensor with a 13 mm focal length and 1um pixel size. The tertiary is an 8 MP telephoto sensor. The device runs Android 10 out of the box with Oxygen OS 11. The fingerprint sensor resides in the display and the device comes with 4G support out of the box.
Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro Features
- Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro comes with a set of new zoom controls which will make your photography game shine with easier controls and everything on your fingertips.
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro also brings wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
- Ability to easily switch between Auxillary Cameras on Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro, as the device comes with four cameras it would easy to shift from one camera to another.
- GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro also comes with revamped UI elements and icons with a completely new settings UI.
- While shooting videos or clicking images using this latest GCam for OnePlus 7T Pro the DND mode will be automatically enabled.
- The ability to change video resolution directly from the dashboard is also added here.
- Once you Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro, you can shoot the videos in cinematic 24 FPS.
- The Google Camera for OnePlus 7T Pro also brings exposure controls to regulate the brightness.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro
You can easily download and install GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro as the Camera2 API is enabled on the OnePlus 7T Pro by default. But, do note that the Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro is the latest version of the Google Camera and it might not function properly at times.
DOWNLOAD GOOGLE CAMERA 8.0 FOR OnePlus 7T Pro
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7T Pro
Installing after Download Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7T Pro is just like installing any third-party app downloaded from the web. If you are wondering how to install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7T Pro, check-out the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro from the Download section above,
- Once downloaded, open File Manager and enter the Downloads folder.
- Now, you will get to see the downloaded Download GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7T Pro there.
- Simply click on it, and it also for permissions, allow it and click on Install.
- That’s it. Now you can open the Google Camera 8.0 on the OnePlus 7T Pro and enjoy the high-dynamic-range sweetness.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 7T Pro. Google Camera 8.0, as mentioned earlier is the latest version currently. We will definitely provide you with an update for the latest Google Camera for OnePlus 7T Pro once it launches. To get notified, click on the bell icon and choose to get notified. If this post helped you to download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 7T Pro, do consider sharing this with your friends who own the OnePlus 7T Pro. Until next time, stay techy!