Guide to Install Mokee Android 8.0 oreo ROM on Any Android Phone
So do you want to Install Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo rom in Any android Phone? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide in which we will tell you the way to Install Mokee Custom rom based on android 8.0 oreo on any android device. In this guide, we will tell you everything about the Installation of Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo ROM.
Mokee ROM is one of the most popular Android Custom ROMs out there. There are multiple reasons for this which Android users look for when choosing a ROM for their device. Apart from being highly popular, Mokee is also one of the oldest and most stable ROMs for Android. Things like a huge number of features and great performance make Mokee ROM one of the best Custom ROMs for your device. Apart from this Mokee is also based on AOSP UI which means that most Android users will like this ROM.
Since this ROM is available is so popular, it is available for many devices and can be installed on them. Because of all these things Mokee ROM is highly recommended if you are looking for a new Custom ROM for your Android Device. Therefore today we are with the full guide on how to download and install Mokee ROM on your Android Device. Not only that but we will also show you some of the major features of this Custom ROM as you should know everything about a ROM before flashing it on your device.
Android 8.0 Oreo Mokee Custom ROM For Android Devices
This quick and short tutorial will help you in successfully installing Mokee Custom ROM for Android Device. To do so we have included every required thing in this guide which you will find as go. These things include the files which are required for Mokee ROM installation on your Device. Not only that but you will also find the respective download links for each of these files. Moving on we have the highly important prerequisites section in this guide.
This section contains all the conditions which are to be fulfilled before installing this Custom ROM on your device. If you do not fulfill all of these conditions then our guide might not work successfully for you. And at the end of the tutorial, you will find the detailed steps for Mokee ROM installation. You have to simply follow all of these steps one by one to successfully install Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on your Android Device. The new rom comes with many new features which dont come in the stock android 8.0 Oreo.
Moving on to the features of this ROM, it has lots of features. Therefore we are including only the major features of this ROM in this guide. Starting off, Mokee is based on AOSP UI which not only looks cool but also work without any lag. This means that you get a familiar experience in the Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo ROM. As for the customization, the list is quite long which is available on Mokee’s Website.
Guide to Install Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo Custom ROM
Apart from having lots of features, Mokee ROM also performs quite well. This is due to the fact that this Custom ROM is based on AOSP. Not only that but devs have also done some pretty good customizations in this ROM. Because of this, Mokee ROM performs very fast you don’t face problems running any app or game on your Android Device. The list of all the features of the Mokee ROM is quite long and we can not include all of them. Therefore, now we are going to move on to guide for Installing Mokee ROM on your Android Device.
Prerequisites for Installing Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo Custom ROM
- First of all, you have to download all the required files on your Android Device. To begin, visit Mokee’s Website using this link and download the ROM file to your Android Device. Make sure that you are downloading the latest build from this link. After that head to OpenGapps website and download a gapps package according to your preference. We will be needing both these files for successfully installing Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo ROM on your device.
- Make sure that your Android device has at least 65% of battery in it before starting the installation. Because if your device runs out of battery during the installation of Mokee ROM you can end up killing your device as it might shut down in between.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device to successfully install Mokee Custom ROM on your device. You can enable it from the developer options of your Android Device. To do so head to the settings app and head to the about phone section. After this tap 8 times on your Build Number which will enable the Developers Options on your device. Now head to Developer Options and enable USB Debugging which is highly important for this process.
- Your device should have a Custom Recovery installed on it before you proceed to install this ROM.
Download Android 8.0 oreo Mokee Rom for Android Phones
|Android Version||Oreo 8.0|
Steps for Installing Mokee Android 8.0 Oreo Custom ROM
- Begin with first powering off your device after which you have to boot to Recovery Mode.
- Once you are in Recovery mode, head to the backup section and make a nandroid backup of your device. This backup will be useful in case something goes wrong.
- To Install this Rom on your Device you should have TWRP recovery installed on your device, you Can Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android Device Without PC
- Now perform a quick factory reset. This will clear old ROM files so that we can install Mokee ROM on your Android Device.
- After this head to the Install section of your Recovery. In here locate the ROM files that we have downloaded earlier.
- Tap on the ROM file first and then select the Gapps package as well. Begin the installation by sliding the slider which will finish in a few minutes.
- Now you can reboot your device to the system and start using Mokee ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo on your Android Device.
We hope that you have now successfully Installed Mokee Android 8.0 Custom ROM on your Android Device. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Mokee Custom ROM based on Android 8.0 Oreo down in the comments section. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!