Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10
Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10 : So do you want to Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10?if yes then you are at right Place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Flash TWRP on Galaxy S10 SM-G973F/DS, SM-G973U, SM-G973W. These are the Devices Which are the most popular devices from Samsung right now. The Devices were launched in 2019 March and till now there was no TWRP recovery available for Galaxy S10 in the market. But Today we are here with the Guide to Install Custom recovery on Galaxy S10.
All the android phones originate with their own recovery background, which is often denoted to as the stock recovery. You can boot to the recovery mode on your Galaxy S10 by pressing device-specific buttons as your phone boots or by dispensing an android debugging command that boots your phone to recovery mode. The recovery menu affords options to help recover your device. For instance, you can reset your device to its factory defaulting state from the android’s stock recovery. The recovery mode can also be cast off to flash OTA update files.
If you don’t know, the recovery is responsible for updating your device. When you get an OTA update, it takes to the recovery mode. Then the recovery applies the update to the system and hence your phone gets updates. The stock recovery is an insignificant, restricted system. The stock recovery is only designed to be passed over, and it can usually only flash OTA updates and firmware zips provided only by the device’s manufacturer.
So for that matter, you need a custom recovery. The custom recoveries are great because they can flash the manufacturer otas and custom developed zips also. As said earlier, stock recovery can only able to flash stock manufacturer ones. The custom recoveries are many! Previously CWM recovery, which is otherworldly known as Clock Work Mod recovery used to be standard in custom recoveries. But, gone are the days which use button navigation in recovery. Now everything is touch based. If you are using any other device You can Always follow this guide to Install TWRP on Android Device without PC. Thanks to TWRP. Now, TWRP is the custom recovery giant! TWRP is known as Team Win Recovery Project.
Samsung Galaxy S10 TWRP recovery
If you are at this part of Post you might already know that what is TWRP recovery, Incase you don’t know TWRP recovery is a Custom Recovery used to root Android Phone without PC and Also you can Flash custom roms on your device, Before you start to Install TWRP on Galaxy S10 Let’s have a Quick Look at Advantages and Disadvantages of Flashing TWRP recovery:
Advantages of Custom Recovery:
- By installing a custom recovery, you can either root your device or install a custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S10
- You can either flash stock firmware, OTA updates or you can completely take over the custom development itself.
- Using TWRP or any custom recovery for that matter, you can easily flash the audio mods, camera mods and many other mods which can bring out the best from your device.
- Can tweak your Android device, by flashing the custom kernels using the custom recovery, where you can use your Galaxy S10 like a boss. You can either set the phone to performance mode nor can you set it to get the best battery straight out of your phone.
Disadvantages of Custom Recovery
- Custom recoveries can brick your device if you are not sure what you are doing with the option available.
- Some custom ROMs cannot flash the stock ROMs and OTA.
- The malware and other spams balanced out there can effortlessly rupture your phone’s security.
Install TWRP on Galaxy S10 SM-G973F/DS, SM-G973U, SM-G973W
So Follow the Below Guide to Install TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Download Odin Flash tool for Samsung Device, And Extract it on your PC
- Now you Have to Download TWRP for your Samsung Device from Here.
- Now Boot Samsung Galaxy S10 in Recovery Mode.
- To Boot Samsung Galaxy S10 in Recovery Mode you have to Turn Off then Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you have to Boot Galaxy S10 in Download Mode, do that, turn it off and Press and hold Bixby + Volume Down button together to turn on the phone. Now press Up Screen to boot in Download Mode.
- Connect your Smartphone to Computer using USB port
- Now Open Odin in Your PC
- Now ID:COM tab on your Odin will turn Blue which means your phone is successfully recognized by Odin flash tool, If it doesn’t reconnect your Device and check again.
- Now tap on AP button on the Odin Tool and Select TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy S10 you downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Start Button
- After Some time you will see “PASS” Button on Screen which means TWRP recovery is successfully Installed on your Phone.
- Now you can Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Without PC
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy S10e
So this was All About How to Install TWRP on Galaxy S10 We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any Doubt Feel free to Write Down in the comments section Below. Also Consider checking out other articles on Rootupdate.