Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10E
Install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S10e : If you recently bought Galaxy S10e and you wish to Install TWRP on Galaxy S10e SM-G970F/DS ; SM-G970U ; SM-G970W then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Flash Custom recovery on the latest smartphone from Samsung. There are many users who want to Flash custom roms on their Device and want to root their smartphone and if you are one of them then this Guide is for you.
Before we proceed to install TWRP on your Smartphone let’s have a Quick look at the Specifications of the smartphone and After that we will head over to Flashing procedure, So Galaxy S10e comes with 5.8″ Display which has 448ppi, under the hood of the smartphone there is Exynos 9820 processor coupled with 8Gb of ram for the higher variant and 6Gb ram for the standard variant. The smartphone comes with one of the best Camera, talking about the Camera specifications so the smartphone come with 12Mp+16Mp camera at the back whereas a 10Mp camera unit is placed at front for taking selfies.
If you don’t know, the recovery is responsible for updating your device. When you get an OTA update, it takes to the recovery mode. Then the recovery applies the update to the system and hence your phone gets updates. The stock recovery is an insignificant, restricted system. The stock recovery is only designed to be passed over, and it can usually only flash OTA updates and firmware zips provided only by the device’s manufacturer.
So for that matter, you need a custom recovery. The custom recoveries are great because they can flash the manufacturer ota and custom developed zips also. As said earlier, stock recovery can only able to flash stock manufacturer ones. The custom recoveries are many! Previously CWM recovery, which is otherworldly known as Clock Work Mod recovery used to be standard in custom recoveries. But, gone are the days which use button navigation in recovery. Now everything is touch based. If you are using any other device You can Always follow this guide to Install TWRP on Android Device without PC. Thanks to TWRP. Now, TWRP is the custom recovery giant! TWRP is known as Team Win Recovery Project.
Samsung Galaxy S10e TWRP recovery
If you are at this part of Post you might already know that what is TWRP recovery, Incase you don’t know TWRP recovery is a Custom Recovery used to root Android Phone without PC and Also you can Flash custom roms on your device, Before you start to Install TWRP on Galaxy S10e Let’s have a Quick Look at Advantages and Disadvantages of Flashing TWRP recovery:
Advantages of Custom Recovery:
- By installing a custom recovery, you can either root your device or install a custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S10e
- You can either flash stock firmware, OTA updates or you can completely take over the custom development itself.
- Using TWRP or any custom recovery for that matter, you can easily flash the audio mods, camera mods and many other mods which can bring out the best from your device.
- Can tweak your Android device, by flashing the custom kernels using the custom recovery, where you can use your Galaxy S10e like a boss. You can either set the phone to performance mode nor can you set it to get the best battery straight out of your phone.
Disadvantages of Custom Recovery
- Custom recoveries can brick your device if you are not sure what you are doing with the option available.
- Some custom ROMs cannot flash the stock ROMs and OTA.
- The malware and other spams balanced out there can effortlessly rupture your phone’s security.
Install TWRP on S10e Galaxy SM-G970F/DS, SM-G970U, SM-G970W
So Follow the Below Guide to Install TWRP on your Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Download Odin Flash tool for Samsung Device, And Extract it on your PC
- Now you Have to Download TWRP for your Samsung Device from Here.
- Now Boot Samsung Galaxy S10e in Recovery Mode.
- To Boot Samsung Galaxy S10e in Recovery Mode you have to Turn Off then Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power key.
- Now you have to Boot Galaxy S10e in Download Mode, do that, turn it off and Press and hold Bixby + Volume Down button together to turn on the phone. Now press Up Screen to boot in Download Mode.
- Connect your Smartphone to Computer using USB port
- Now Open Odin in Your PC
- Now ID:COM tab on your Odin will turn Blue which means your phone is successfully recognized by Odin flash tool, If it doesn’t reconnect your Device and check again.
- Now tap on AP button on the Odin Tool and Select TWRP recovery for Samsung Galaxy S10e you downloaded earlier.
- Now Tap on Start Button
- After Some time you will see “PASS” Button on Screen which means TWRP recovery is successfully Installed on your Phone.
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10
So this was All About How to Install TWRP on Galaxy S10e We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any Doubt Feel free to Write Down in the comments section Below. Also Consider checking out other articles on Rootupdate.