Do you Want to Install TWRP recovery on OnePlus Nord? If yes then you are at the right place. In this guide, we will show you the best and easiest way to flash a custom recovery on your new oneplus nord.
Oneplus Nord is the latest offering from Oneplus, The device is also one of the most affordable smartphones in India With 5G connectivity option.
The Smartphone starts at a price tag of 24,999 making it one of the cheapest devices from Oneplus after the Old Oneplus 1 and Oneplus 2. Interested customers would be able to buy device from Amazon.
talking about device specifications, So the Device comes with a big 6.44″ AMOLED display which offers a refresh rate of 90hz. The device comes in three different colors.
The smartphone will support 5G network, Which will increase internet surfing speeds to a greater extent. This is also one of the first devices in India to Offer 5g connectivity. Before this Oneplus 8 and 8 Pro came with the 5G support.
Coming to the hardware specifications of the device, The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor coupled with up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Oneplus Nord has one of the best camera’s in the entry segment smartphone. Talking about the hardware specification of the camera. The device comes with 4 cameras at back including 48MP Sony IMX586 primary sensor, 8MP ultra-wide lens, 5MP depth sensor, and 2MP macro lens. The device comes with a 32Mp camera at the front end.
In this guide we will show you the easiest way to Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus Nord, After you install Install TWRP recovery you will be able to root Oneplus nord without pc.
Steps to Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus Nord
- This Guide is only for OnePlus Nord, So don’t try to Install TWRP on your smartphone using this Guide as it may brick your Phone
- Make sure you Have made a backup of your important files
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Laptop or Pc is required to Install TWRP on OnePlus Nord
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- By installing a custom recovery, you can either root your device or install a custom ROM on your OnePlus Nord
- You can either flash stock firmware, OTA updates or you can completely take over the custom development itself.
- Using TWRP or any custom recovery for that matter, you can easily flash the audio mods, camera mods and many other mods that can bring out the best from your device.
- Can tweak your Android device, by flashing the custom kernels using the custom recovery, where you can use your OnePlus Nord like a boss. You can either set the phone to performance mode nor can you set it to get the best battery straight out of your phone.
Disadvantages of TWRP Custom Recovery
- Custom recoveries can brick your device if you are not sure what you are doing with the option available.
- Some custom ROMs cannot flash the stock ROMs and OTA.
- The malware and other spams balanced out there can effortlessly rupture your phone’s security.
Install TWRP Custom Recovery on OnePlus Nord
- Download the TWRP file from Here.
- Find the TWRP file and extract it. For the extracting process, you will either require WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Once extracted, open the folder and rename the TWRP_3.0.2_x file name to “TWRP.img”
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk C find folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right-click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Now boot your device to Fastboot mode. If you’re not sure how to connect your phone to PC using USB and type “ADB reboot bootloader”
- Now your device boots into Fastboot mode.
- Now type “ fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img”
- By entering that TWRP replaces stock recovery.
- Now type command “fastboot reboot”
There are many other ways that will help you to flash TWRP on your Oneplus nord, Some of them are temporary recoveries which means after you reboot your device the recovery will be removed automatically.
Temporary TWRP recoveries are best when you want to root or install custom rom for Once, however, if you are the one who often changes ROMs then you should go with permanent Recovery.
So this was all about how to Install TWRP recovery on Oneplus Nord, We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.