Fix : Pink Filter in Instagram Color on Pixel 7 Pro :It’s been a little over a week since Google’s latest phone, the Pixel 7 Pro, was released. And while there have been some great reviews, there’s also been one big complaint: the pink filter.
Some users have taken to social media to voice their displeasure with the way the phone renders colors, specifically when it comes to white and pink hues.
The issue seems to be that the phone is applying a pink filter to everything, making it look washed out. If you’re one of the many people who are not happy with the way your Pixel 7 Pro is rendering colors, don’t worry; there is a fix. In this blog post, we will show you how to change the color settings on your phone so that you can get the true colors you want.
Fix Pink color in Instagram Reels on Pixel 7 Pro
If you’re seeing the pink filter in Instagram Reels on your Pixel 7 Pro, don’t worry – there’s an easy fix! Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
2. Tap on the three lines in the top right corner and select “Settings”.
3. Scroll down and tap on “Account”.
4. Under “Email”, enter your new email address and tap on “Done”.
5. Return to the main Settings menu and scroll down to find “Apps”. Select it.
6. Find and select “Instagram” from the list of apps.
7. Tap on “Clear data” and confirm when prompted. This will log you out of Instagram, so be sure to have your login information handy!
8. Once you’ve cleared the app data, restart your phone and then launch Instagram again. You should now be able to see Reels without the pink filter!
What is the pink filter in Instagram color on the Pixel 7 Pro?
The “pink filter” in Instagram color on the Pixel 7 Pro is a result of a software glitch that causes the camera to apply a pink tint to photos and videos.
This problem can be fixed by resetting the camera app. To do this, go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Camera > Reset app.
How to fix the pink filter in Instagram color on the Pixel 7 Pro?
If you’re seeing a pink filter in Instagram color on your Pixel 7 Pro, there are a few things you can do to fix it.
First, try restarting your device. If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the Instagram app.
If those two solutions don’t work, there’s a chance that the problem is with your phone’s software. Try resetting your phone to its factory settings. Keep in mind that this will erase all of your data, so be sure to back up everything first.
Still seeing a pink filter in Instagram color on your Pixel 7 Pro? Reach out to Google or Instagram for help.
Other ways to avoid the pink filter in Instagram color on the Pixel 7 Pro
There are a few other ways to avoid the pink filter in Instagram color on the Pixel Pro. One is to simply not use the default camera app, and instead use another camera app like Camera FV-5. This app doesn’t have the pink filter issue.
Another way to avoid the pink filter is to edit your photos after you’ve taken them. This can be done with any photo editing app, but we recommend using Adobe Lightroom CC. With Lightroom, you can quickly and easily adjust the colors of your photos to get rid of the pink tint.
Finally, you can also avoid the pink filter by buying a different phone. If you’re set on getting a Pixel phone, then we recommend going for the Pixel 3a or Pixel 4a instead of the Pro model. Both of these phones don’t have the same issues with Instagram colors as the Pro model does.
- PIN Unlock Pixel Device without pressing Enter (Exclusive)
- Fix Pixel 7/Pro lock screen media controls missing
- How to Improve Sound Quality on Pixel 7/Pro
If you’re seeing the pink filter on your Instagram feed when using a Pixel 7 Pro, don’t worry, there’s an easy fix. Simply go into your phone’s settings and change the display color to “Natural” instead of “Adaptive.” This will make the pink filter go away and your Instagram feed will look normal again.