Play PUBG Mobile Smoothly on Low Ram Smartphones
So are you using Low ram device? And want to Play PUBG Mobile smoothly in Low ram phone? if yes then you are at right place. In this Guide we will tell you the easiest way to Run Pubg Mobile smoothly on Any Android Phone. PUBG mobile is the one of the most popular games in market right now and it has more then 10 Million Daily Active players which is seriously Amazing.
So there are many users who want to play PUBG on their Android device, But they cant play because of Less ram and weak processor. So if you are one of them then you can follow this guide and we are sure that you will get solution to your problem. PUBG mobile is almost 1.5Gb in size for android devices and being a huge game so it consumes or need a lot of ram to work properly and not only this being a Online game so its very much obvious for the game to use Good amount of ram. So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to Play PUBG mobile smoothly on Low ram smartphones.
Run PUBG mobile Smoothly on Low ram Device
So as we all know that PUBG mobile needs good internet connection to run smoothly and in case even if you have good internet and your game still doesn’t works perfectly then you can follow our guide to Play PUBG mobile without Lag in Android and after you follow each and every step correctly you can Play game without Network Lag.
PUBG mobile needs minimum 2Gb ram to run smoothly but only if the device is new, So as per developers PUBG mobile will give average performance on a 2Gb ram device. But as you can see the tittle that “How to Play PUBG mobile smoothly on any android device” so after you follow this guide you will be able to Play PUBG smoothly on Low ram phones, So without wasting time lets start the Guide.
Step 1: Play PUBG Smoothly on Any Android Phone
So if you ever played PUBG mobile then you might have seen option to increase or Decrease the Graphics quality while playing the Game, and its pretty much obvious that if you play Game on ULTRA HD Graphics then the app will consume a lot of ram and cpu usage. So the first step we will do to Run PUBG mobile smoothly on any android phone is to reduce the Graphics and to Do that follow the below given method:
- First of all Open the PUBG mobile app on your device
- Now Start Any Match
- Now as soon as you enter in the match you will see a gear icon on the Top right corner
- Now You will see many Options on the Screen in the Right side
- Tap on Graphics, As soon as you tap on graphics you will see many options to select in between
- First of all Choose Graphics and Tap on Smooth or Balanced
- Now Tap on Frame Rate and Choose Low
- Now Stop the Game and Open it once again
- By Doing this you will see a lot of difference while playing the game in Low end device
Step 2: Run PUBG smoothly on Any Android Phone
As we already mentioned earlier that to run smoothly PUBG needs good internet connection and because the game is totally based on Servers so most of the users will face problem while playing the game if there internet connection is weak. Also if you want to Play pubg without internet you can Follow our guide to Play PUBG mobile without Internet So follow the Below given steps to Solve internet problem while playing PUBG on android:
For Wifi Users
- First of all Check what PING speed you are getting while using the internet
- The game Depends on The Ping Speed you Get
- If the Ping Speed is Poor, Then Turn off your Wifi Router for 2 minutes and then turn it back again
- Turn off all Automatic updates while using wifi ( Most android devices start updating apps automatically)
- Now run your game again.
- Thats all!!! This will solve your problem and you will be able to Run PUBG smoothly on any android Phone
For Mobile Internet Users
- First of all Go to the Settings on your Android Phone
- Now Go to Mobile and Networks option
- Now Tap on Preferred Network option and Tap on LTE
- Now Turn off your device and turn it on back again
- Now run your PUBG mobile.
- Thats all!!! This will help you to run pubg smoothly on Any Android Phone
Incase if both of the method doesn’t works for you, Then you Can follow our Detailed Guide to Run PUBG mobile without Lag on Any android Phone
Step 3: Play PUBG Mobile Smoothly on Any Android Phone Without Root
So as we all know that amount of free ram plays an important role to run any app smoothly and there are many android users out there who use Low Budget devices, So in this step we will show you the easiest way to Free up some ram and Play Game without lagging even in a 2Gb ram device:
- First of all Turn off your android device, By Doing this you will Force stop most of the Apps
- Now Go to the settings on your device and tap on Applications
- Now one by One See all the apps and Shortlist the apps you dont want to run automatically
- Now Open all the apps one by one and force stop them
- By Doing this you will get lot of ram space on your android Phone
- Thats all!! After doing all the above steps Run your Pubg mobile game smoothly
This guide is Even Working in 2020, so if you are the one who still plays pubg mobile you can always use this guide for 2020.
Incase if all the Above given Points doesn’t works for you then you can read our Guide to Increase ram on any android Mobile Phone
So this was our Guide on How to Play PUBG mobile smoothly on Low ram Devices, We hope this Guide helped you in running The game smoothly. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.