Root Galaxy S10+ Without Using PC
Root Galaxy S10+ Without PC: So you want to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975F/DS ; SM-G975U ; SM-G975W ? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Galaxy S10+ root guide. Galaxy S10+ is the latest and one of the most popular flagship device from Samsung. The best thing about this new flagship is that it comes with triple rear camera’s and Dual front Selfie Camera’s.
There are many users who want to root their devices, But the thing where they face difficulty is that most of the methods need PC or computer but in this guide today you don’t need pc or anything to root your smartphone. Usually there are many advantages after you root your smartphone but the best thing is that you can use the phone without any Restrictions and also there are many apps which need Root access on your smartphone to Work properly. So Before we start rooting your smartphone let’s have a Quick look at the specifications of the Galaxy S10+
As being said that that this is one of the Best galaxy S10+ device so lets have a Quick Look at the specifications of the device, So the smartphone comes with 6.4″ screen having 1440X3040 pixels ration, under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor coupled with 8Gb ram and 6Gb ram for the lower variant. Talking about the Camera units on the smartphone so the Device features Triple Cameras at the back 12MP+12MP+16Mp and Dual 8Mp+12Mp camera units at front.So without wasting much time lets start the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on galaxy S10+
Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975F/DS ; SM-G975U ; SM-G975W
So all the Models Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975F/DS ; SM-G975U ; SM-G975W Are variants of Galaxy S10+ itself but they come with different processors, Before you start the Rooting guide Make sure you Follow all the Pre-requirements and have a look at advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Smartphone:
Things to remember before rooting Your smartphone
- Make sure you Have TWRP recovery installed on your Phone
- This Guide is only for Galaxy S10+ users, So dont try to follow this on any other smartphone
- Make Sure to Make a backup of all important files on your device Before starting the rooting procedure
- Make sure your PC has Qualcomm Qdloader Drivers installed
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your smartphone
- Download Samsung Galaxy S10 Root File From HERE
Advantages after you Root your Galaxy S10+
- As the smartphone runs on Android 8.0 Oreo rom, So after rooting you can Easily Install Android 9.0 Pie Custom rom
- You Can Customize your smartphone in Many Ways
Disadvantages after you Root your Device
- Warranty of your Smartphone will Void, However you Can Also Get Warranty Back After Rooting
- Apart from This there are no Major Disadvantages After you Root your Smartphone
Root Samsung Galaxy S10+
- So first of all Make sure you have Installed TWRP recovery on your Galaxy S10+, if Not then Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Galaxy S10+
- So first of all you have to Boot your Smartphone in Recovery Mode
- To boot Galaxy S10 in Recovery mode you have to Press and Hold Bixby + Volume Up + Power Button to boot into Recovery mode.
- This is How the Screen will look like Once your Smartphone boot’s in Recovery mode
- Once You Boot your Phone in TWRP recovery mode, tap on Install and Choose the Root File.
- Now Swipe at the Bottom to Confirm Root Command
- That”s all This is How you can root Galaxy S10+ without PC.
- Now Turn on your Smartphone and You can use any app to check if your Smartphone is rooted Successfully or Not.
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Download ODIN Flash tool For Samsung Devices
- How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Without PC
So this was all about How to Root Galaxy S1o without PC. We hope you were able to Root your Smartphone using This guide. incase if you have any Problem feel free to write down in the comments section below.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S10+ Without PC [OFFICIAL]
Root Samsung Galaxy S10+ Without PC: Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus SM-G975F/DS ; SM-G975U ; SM-G975W ? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Galaxy S10+ Root Guide