How to Root Galaxy Note 4 on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
So do you want to root Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on Android 6.0.1 marshmallow ? If yes then you are at right Place . today we are here with the guide on How to root Galaxy Note 4 running on Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 .Alright, So Do you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Want to take the Most out of it?
Well, if you want to make the most out of your Samsung Galaxy Note 4, then there would not be the any better way then Rooting your Device. Well, you should have heard the term “Rooting”. Well, many people think that they will end up bricking their Smartphone by Rooting it. Well, this is not the Truth. So first let us know What is Rooting?
What is Rooting?
Well, Rooting in any means mean the Root Directory. Whether it be a File Manager, an OS or even the Website you Visit, there is a root folder through which we can access the System Files and can customize or even change them. Well, Rooting is the process to gain that Access on your Android Device.Now let us see, How you can Root your Samsung Note 4.
How to Root Samsung Note 4 on Android 6.0.1
Well, in order to root the Samsung Note 4 running on Android 6.0.1, we need to use dr.fone – Android Root – To root Galaxy Note 4 Running on android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Let’s take a look at the steps that you need to follow to Root your Samsung Note 4 on Android 6.0.1. Do follow each step carefully to successfully root the Smartphone.
- First of All, you need to download dr.fone – Android Root, There are Two version of this . ( You can either buy it or can try it for free on your Windows PC)
- After installing dr.fone, open it and connect your Samsung Note 4 to your PC via USB Cable.
- Now, wait for few seconds till dr.fone detects your Smartphone.
- Once you are able to see your Smartphone Name on the Screen, go ahead.
- Click on “Root Now” button.
- Now it will ask if you want to Root your Smartphone, click on Continue.
- The Rooting Process should Start Now.
- Wait till the Process gets Completed, it may take a while.
- How to Update Galaxy Note 4 to Android 7.0 Nougat
- List of Samsung Devices Updating to Android 8.0 Oreo
Once the process gets completed Disconnect your Smartphone from the PC.
Thats all !!! You Have Successfully rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 4 running on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow easily.
So that’s it Guys it was our take on How to Root Samsung Note 4 on Android 6.0.1. We hope that this Guide has helped you to Root your Samsung Note 4. In case you have any questions, you can leave them in the comments section down below.