Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 8.0 Oreo Z010D
how to win keno Table of Contents
Asus z010d oreo 8.0 Update is here So do you want to Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 8.0 Oreo? then you are at right place. In this Guide, we will Tell you the easiest way using which you will be able to Update Zenfone Max to Android 8.0 Oreo.
bc keno draws Asus Zenfone Max is one of the largest smartphones launched in the Zenfone series by Asus at least in terms of the screen size. Not only it has a big and beautiful screen, this device also comes with very respectable specs and features that you can expect from any premium smartphone at its price range. Asus has installed its ZenUI in this device and even though it has lots of features, it is not based on Android 8.0 Oreo, thus today we are here to tell you how you can install Android Oreo in Asus Zenfone Max Easily
Asus Zenfone max new update is here and In this quick and fast tutorial on Updating an Asus Zenfone Max you will be seeing the things like the files required for this update, then the things that have to be done before starting the Oreo Update process as well as the detailed step by step guide on how to Update Asus Zenfone max to Android 8.0 oreo bc keno draws.
Guide to Update Asus Z010D Zenfone Max to Android 8.0 Oreo
Our tutorial of Installing Android 8.0 Oreo on your Asus Zenfone Max does not require you to use a PC as unlike other our process will allow you to install the Android 8.0 Oreo Update on your Asus Zenfone Max right on the mobile via TWRP Custom Recovery. This means that if you do not have TWRP installed on your device, make sure to do that by following our tutorial on How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Device bclc keno winners
keno numbers bc Also, check out our other blog posts that are a must read:
Prerequisites before you Update Asus Zenfone Max to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure that your device has at least 65% of battery in it so that the process does not fail.
- Download the latest Android 8.0 Oreo ROM Update ZIP file from HERE
- Following this method on any device other than an Asus Zenfone Max can result in many problems that can kill your device, thus proceed with caution.
Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Asus Zenfone Max
- Since you have fulfilled each and every condition of the prerequisites section given above, you can now proceed further. Although if you haven’t completed them, please do that otherwise this tutorial won’t work.
- First of all, go to TWRP Custom Recovery in your Zenfone Max by turning it off and holding down volume up and the power button at the same time.
- Now go to backup and make a backup of your device in case you something goes wrong.
- After this go to the Wipe section of TWRP and perform a quick factory reset by sliding the slider.
- Once that is done head to Install and locate and open the Android Oreo zip file that we had downloaded earlier. Now simply slide the slider so that the installation Android 8.0 Oreo starts on your Asus Zenfone Max.
- At last, tap on reboot system to boot your Zenfone Max into the newly installed Android 8.0 Oreo
We hope that our guide on How to update Asus Zenfone Max to android 8.0 Oreo helped you to install oreo in Zenfone max. Also, let us know what is your favorite feature of Android 8.0 Oreo in Asus Zenfone Max. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content! bc keno