CM14 Android N 7.0 Nougat Update for Lenovo A6000 / A6000 Plus.
Do you want to Update Lenovo A6000 / Plus to Android N 7.0 nougat ? Or want to Install CM14 in Lenovo A6000 / Plus ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to install Android Nougat 7.0 in Lenovo A6000 / Plus .
Lenovo A6000 is the predecessor of Lenovo A6000 Plus . The smartphone was launched in 2015 and it still officially runs on android kitkat, But as the smartphone comes with a Snapdragon processor so flashing a Nougat 7.0 custom rom on Lenovo A6000 / Plus is possible . Being a old smartphone there are very rare chances if the smartphone will get official upgrade from the company or not . So in this guide we will tell you How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 / Plus to Android Nougat 7.0 .
Update Lenovo A6000 / A6000 Plus to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
As we mentioned earlier that to Install Android Nougat 7.0 in Lenovo A6000 / Plus we have to install a custom rom . So we will use CM14 for Lenovo A6000 / Plus . Cyanogenmod 14 is a android n 7.0 nougat based custom rom . Some of the main features of Cyanogenmod 14 for Lenovo A6000 / Plus Are :-
- Cyanogenmod 14 Themes .
- Android N 7.0 Nougat Wallpapers .
- The rom is pre rooted
- Supports gravity box
- No hang problem
- No lag
- Battery management
- Ram management .
Whats Working in the rom ?
- Sim Working
- Wifi Working
- Data connection works
- All apps working
- Themes working
- Everything works fine
Pre requisites before flashing the Nougat 7.0 custom rom on Lenovo A6000 / Plus .
You may Also Like : How to Enable Volte Calling on Any Android Smartphone .
- This custom rom is only for lenovo a6000 / Plus, Dont try to flash it on any other device .
- Minimum Battery required to install Cm14 in lenovo a6000 is 65% .
- TWRP recovery is required to flash the update .
- Minimum 4Gb of free space should be available in your smartphone .
- A Usb cable and Pc is required .
How to Install Android N 7.0 Nougat Cm14 in Lenovo A6000 / A6000 Plus .
- First of all Download CM14 for Lenovo A6000 . ( kumar.aman )
- Now Connect your Lenovo A6000 to Computer using a Usb cable .
- Now Copy the Downloaded rom and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now Rename the Cm14.zip to Update.zip .
- After renaming disconnect the smartphone from pc .
- Now you have to boot Lenovo A6000 in twrp recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode first of all turn off the smartphone .
- Now press Volume Up + Power button simultaneously .
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- Now after entering in recovery mode you will see many options .
- Tap on Wipe .
- Now wipe data / Factory reset
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Press the back key
- Now tap on backup
- Now backup all your files .
- Now tap on Install .
- Now choose the Update.zip file .
- Now Tap on yes .
- Now The installation will start .
- After some time you will get Notification on the screen ” Android Nougat 7.0 flashed successfully ” .
- Now Just tap on Reboot System Now .
- Now Go to Settings > About phone > Android version .
How to Update Lenovo A6000/ A6000 Plus to Android 7.0 Nougat officially
- First of all go to the settings of your device .
- Now Open about phone .
- Now tap on Check for system updates option .
- If there is a system update available you will get notification saying ” System Update is available ” Just tap on Update now .
- Thats all !!! So this was how you can Officially update Lenovo A6000/ A6000 Plus to android 7.0 nougat .
So this was our guide on How to Update Lenovo A6000 / Plus to Android N 7.0 Nougat, I hope you liked Cm14 rom for Lenovo A6000 / Plus.