Upgrade Poco F1 to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to update poco f1 to Android 9.0 Pie? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to install Android 9.0 Pie update on Xiaomi Poco F1. Xiaomi Poco F1 is the latest smartphone with Snapdragon 845 processor at a price tag of just 20,000 rupees. Coming to the specifications of the smartphone so the device comes with comes with 6.18 full hd screen having 1080X2246 and 403ppi density, Under the hood of the smartphone there is powerful Qualcomm snapdragon 845 processor coupled with 8Gb ram for the higher variant. Coming to the build of the smartphone so the device comes with a Plastic body which is not much impressive, The poco F1 runs on Miui 9 based on Android 8.0 Oreo however After following this guide you will be able to Update Poco f1 to Android 9.0 Pie
As the smartphone comes with Snapdragon 845 processor and we all know that Snapdragon processors have a huge third party developer support which means we can easily Install Android 9.0 p update on Poco F1, As we mentioned earlier that the smartphone comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box and obviously it is a very old operating system. So after you update Poco F1 to Android 9.0 P you will be able to use many new apps on your poco F1 and in addition you will get many new major updates like increased performance upto 75%, Battery tweaks for longer battery life. So without wasting much time lets start the guide to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Poco F1.
Install Android 9.0 P on Poco F1
So to Update the smartphone we will use Android 9.0 P based custom rom on the device but before you start the installation there are some points and Pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully:
Things to remember before you Install Android 9.0 P on Poco F1
- This android 9.0 P based custom rom is for Poco F1 only so dont try to install it on any other device as it can brick your android Phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Poco F1 so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on your Device
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android 9.0 P update on your device, Follow this Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Poco F1
Download Android 9.0 P Rom for Poco F1
As Poco F1 is the latest smartphone from Xiaomi So the device will not get official android 9.0 P update anytime soon, So users who wish to Update Poco F1 to Android 9.0 P can Download Android 9.0 P rom for Poco f1 and install it on their smartphone, Post that rename the file to Update.zip or whatever you prefer.
Also Read: How to root Poco F1 without Using PC
Update Poco F1 to Android 9.0 P
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the ” Points to Remember ” Section.
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Device.
- Now Turn off your Poco F1 and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe cache partition
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on install And choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom for Poco F1
- Now swipe left to confirm the installation
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!! You have successfully Updated Poco F1 to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our guide to Install Android 9.0 P on Poco F1, We hope this guide helped you in Updating Poco F1 to Android 9.0 Pie easily. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comment section below.