Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 Pie
So do you want to Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 P? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide to Install Android 9.0 P on Realme 2. Oppo recently launched Realme 2 in the Online only series and surprisingly the company manged to sell more then 2 Lakhs units in the first flash sale.
Realme 2 is also one of the very first smartphones in india to Come with a Notch on the top of the display under the price tag of just 10,000 INR, Coming to the specifications of the smartphone so the device comes with with a 6.2 inch display with an iPhone X like notch, Coming to the resolution of the screen so the device comes with 720X1520 resolution and 271 ppi. Realme 2 comes with snapdragon 450 octa core processor coupled with 4Gb ram and 64gb internal memory for the higher variant, Apart from this smartphone carries Dual 13Mp + 2Mp camera as a primary camera whereas 8Mp camera unit is given to take front camera photos. So Without wasting much time lets start the guide to install Android 9.0 P in Realme 2.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Realme 2
Realme 2 runs on android 8.0 oreo out of the box but being a Snapdragon device users can easily install Android 9.0 P based custom rom on Realme 2, But before you start the guide there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow:
Things to Remember before you Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 P
- This android 9.0 p custom rom is for realme 2 only so dont try to install this on any other smartphone, Doing this will brick your android Phone
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Realme 2 So that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure.
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files on your device
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android 9.0 P on Realme 2, Incase if you haven’t installed TWRP recovery on your device you can follow our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Realme 2 without PC
Also Read: How to Root Realme 2 Without PC
Download Android 9.0 P rom for Realme 2
So as we told you earlier that to update the smartphone to Latest android 9.0 p we will use android 9.0 P based custom rom. You can get that from our guide to Download Android 9.0 P rom. After downloading Place the rom in the root of sdcard and rename it to Update.zip or whatever you prefer.
Steps to update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 P
- Make sure you have completed all the things given in the ” Points to Remember ” Section.
- Make sure you have USB Debugging enabled on your Device.
- Now Turn off your Realme 2 and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Dalvik cache> Wipe cache partition
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on install And choose the Android 9.0 P custom rom for Realme 2
- Now swipe left to confirm the installation
- Now wait for some time
- Now tap on Reboot
- Thats all!! You have successfully Updated Realme 2 to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our Guide to Update Realme 2 to Android 9.0 Pie, We hope this guide helped you to Install Android 9.0 P on realme 2. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.