Install Android 9.0 P on Redmi Note 2
So do you want to Update Redmi Note 2 to Android 9.0 P? If yes then you are at right Place. Today we are here with the guide to Install android 9.0 P on Redmi Note 2 easily. Redmi note 2 is one of the most popular devices from xiaomi but the device wasn’t launched in India, Still the device broke xiaomi’s own record of selling highest number of phone in one day.
Android 9.0 P is one of the best os from google and the main reason behind that is the all new design and iPhone x like gesture controls. The new os from google is for sure a major upgrade over its predecessor not only in terms of Looks but also performance is said to be increased by 35% which is a good thing.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Comes with a 5.5-inch Display and 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is running on Android Lollipop. Let’s come to the Process Part. Redmi Note 2 has a Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 with PowerVR G6200 GPU. Redmi Note 2 comes with a 2GB of RAM and 16GB of Internal Storage. The Redmi Note 2 Comes with a 13MP Rear Shooter and 5MP front Facing Camera, But the smartphone still runs on Android 5.0 lollipop which is a very old os in 2018 so in the guide we will show you the easiest way to Update Redmi Note 2 to Android 9.0 p.
Guide to Update Redmi Note 2 to Android P 9.0
In this Guide we will show you the easiest way to Update Redmi Note 2 to Android 9.0 P but before that there are some steps that you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Things to Remember before You Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 to Android 9.0 p
- Make sure there is more then 70% battery in your Phone so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure
- Make sure there is TWRP recovery installed on your device, You can Follow our Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Device
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files so that you can get them back incase if any thing goes wrong during the Redmi Note 2 Android 9.0 P update Procedure.
- You can Download Android 9.0 P rom for redmi Note 2 from Here, After Downloading place the rom in the root of sdcard and rename the zip file to Update.zip.
Steps to Upgrade Redmi Note 2 to Android 9.0 P
- First of all Complete all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Make sure you have renamed the Zip file to Update.zip so that recovery can easily recognize your device
- Now follow our Guide on How to Install Android 9.0 P on Any Android Device
- Now Wait for the installation to get completed
- After the successful installation you will get a ” Installation Successful ” Message on your screen
- Now Tap on Reboot
- The first boot will take more time then usual which is normal
- Thats All!!! You have successfully updated your Redmi Note 2 to Android 9.0 P
So this was our Guide on How to Update Redmi Note 2 to Android 9.0 P, I hope this guide helped you and incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below.