Update Redmi 3 to Android P 9.0
So do you want to update redmi 3 to Android 9.0 p? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Install Android 9.0 P on Xiaomi Redmi 3. Android 9.0 P is the latest operating system from google and the new os is totally different from its predecessor Android 8.0 Oreo in terms of looks. Android 9.0 p comes with gestures which works similar to iPhone X.
In this guide we will show you the easiest way to Install Android 9.0 P on Redmi 3, Redmi 3 was one of the most popular devices from Xiaomi and it was launched in 2016. Being an Old device it doesnt have any official support from the smartphone manufacturer and it still runs on android 5.1 lollipop which is Quite old as well. So the users who want to Get latest android version on their smartphone can follow this Guide to Update Redmi 3 to Android 9.0 P.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes with a 5 inch display with 720X1280 resolution and 294 ppi, under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa core processor coupled with 2Gb of ram. The smartphone comes with 13Mp camera unit at the front end whereas 5 mp camera unit is placed at the back of the smartphone.As we told earlier that the smartphone runs on android 5.1 lollipop and we don’t see any chances of Smartphone being updated to Latest Android 9.0 P by xiaomi itself so we will show you the easiest way to Install Android 9.0 P on Redmi 3. incase if you want to update Redmi 3 to android 8.0 oreo.
Install Android 9.0 p on Redmi 3 Easily
So to Update the smartphone we will use Android 9.0 p based custom rom made for redmi 3, But before installing the rom on your smartphone there are some point and things you have to remember So make sure you read all of them carefully.
Things to Remember before you Install Android 9.0 p on redmi 3
- This Guide to Update redmi 3 to Android 9.0 p is only for Redmi 3 so Dont try this on Any other phone as it will brick your device
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your android phone so that it doesn’t gets turned off during the installation procedure
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files so that you can get them back easily
- You can Download Android 9.0 P rom for Redmi 3 from Here, After downloading place the rom in the root of sdcard and rename it to Update.zip
Steps to Update redmi 3 to Android 9.0 p
- Read all the things given in the pre-requirements section
- Now enable usb debugging by going to settings on your Phone
- Now Turn off your Phone and boot in TWRP recovery Mode, Incase if you do not have TWRP recovery installed you can follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android
- Now You will get many options on the screen, First of all TAP on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe dalvik cache > Wipe cache partition
- Now Tap on Install
- Now choose the update.zip package
- Now Swipe right to confirm installation
- Now wait for the successful installation message
- Thats all!! this is how you can Update Redmi 3 to Android 9.0 P
So this was our Guide on How to Update Redmi 3 to Android 9.0 P, I hope this guide helped you incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.