How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to Android N 7.0 Nougat .
Do you want to update Samsung galaxy Note 3 to android n 7.0 nougat ? And want to Download CM14 for Galaxy Note 3 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Guide on How to Update Galaxy Note 3 in Nougat 7.0 .
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was launched around 3 years ago and being a old device Samsung Discontinued support for the smartphone . The smartphone currently runs on android 5.0 Lollipop which is Quite old . So in this guide we are here with the Nougat 7.0 update for galaxy note 3 . Android N 7.0 nougat is the latest android version . N 7.0 comes with many new features and upgrades over marshmallow . Due to no support from Samsung Developers there will be No official nougat 7.0 update for galaxy note 3 However we can still use Nougat 7.0 based custom roms to update the smartphone .
Download CM14 for Galaxy Note 3 .
As we already mentioned Earlier that there will be no official Nougat 7.0 update for Galaxy Note 3 so we will use Cyanogenmod 14 for Samsung galaxy note 3 to update in Nougat 7.0 . Cm14 is one of the best custom rom that comes with many advanced features . Some of the main features of the Cm14 for Galaxy note 3 are :-
- Android N 7.0 Nougat based .
- Supports Gravity Box .
- Theme Support .
- Nougat 7.0 Wallpapers .
- Pre rooted .
- Battery Saver profile which increase battery backup .
- Smooth .
- No lag
- Ram management for better Multitasking .
Related : CM14 Supported Devices List .
There are some pre requirement before flashing the Nougat 7.0 custom rom on galaxy note 3 , Make sure you follow all of them :-
- This Custom rom is only for Samsung Galaxy Note and Dont try to flash it on any other Device .
- Make sure there is more then 4Gb Space available on your smartphone .
- Minimum 70% battery is required to Flash the custom rom on Your galaxy Note 3 .
- TWRP or CWM recovery is required to flash the custom rom .
- As this is a custom rom so it may contain some Bugs .
Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note 3 To Android N 7.0 Nougat .
- First of all Download CM14 for Galaxy Note 3 .
- Download the rom in your Computer or Laptop .
- After Downloading Connect the Note 3 with computer using a USB cable .
- Now copy CM14 and Paste it in the root of Sd card .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from Pc .
- Now turn off your Smartphone .
- Now you have to boot Galaxy Note 3 in Twrp recovery mode .
- To Boot Galaxy Note 3 in Recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power + Home button Together Untill the Phone boots in recovery mode .
- Now Your Device will enter in Recovery mode .
- You will see many options .
- First of all Tap on Wipe .
- Now Wipe data factory reset .
- Now Wipe Cache .
- Now Wipe Cache partition .
- Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now tap on backup and make backup of all files .
- Now tap on Install and Choose the Cm14 you downloaded earlier .
- Now tap on yes and Confirm the installation .
- As soon as you tap on yes the recovery will start Flashing the Custom rom .
- After Some time you will get a Notification ” Zip file flashed successfully ” . which means your galaxy note 3 has been updated successfully .
- Now just go back to the main screen and tap on Reboot System .
So this was our guide on How to Update Galaxy note 3 to nougat 7.0 , I hope you liked CM14 for Galaxy Note 3 .