Update Mi A1 to Android 9.o P Custom Rom
Now you can update Mi A1 to Android 9.0 P by using Custom rom so if you are using Xiaomi Mi A1 and want to Install Android 9.0 P on your device then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Update Mi A1 to Android 9.0 P easily.
Xiaomi Mi A1 is one of the most popular devices from xiaomi and also one of the very first device from Xiaomi to offer Android one out of the box. Xiaomi also unveiled the All new Mi A2 which also comes with android one out of the box, Coming to the Specs of the Mi a1 so the device comes with 5.5 inch display which has a resolution of 1080X1920 and comes with 403 Ppi, Under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4Gb of ram and 64Gb internal storage. The smartphone runs on Stock android which is based on android 8.0 Oreo but in this guide today we will show you the easiest way to Update Mi A1 to Android 9.0 P easily.
Install Android 9.0 P in Mi A1 Custom rom
So in this guide we will show you the easiest way to install Android 9.0 P in Xiaomi Mi A1 but before that there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow each and every point carefully .
Points to Remember before Updating Mi A1 to Android 9.0 P
- This Android 9.0 P custom rom for Mi A1 is only for Xiaomi Mi A1 so dont try to flash it on any other device as it will brick your android smartphone
- Make sure that there is more then 65% battery in your android phone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files and contacts so that if anything goes wrong during the installation procedure you can get it back
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Rom on your Phone, Here is the Guide to Install TWRP recovery on your android Phone
Download Android 9.0 P Rom for Mi A1
Mi A1 is the Very first device from Xiaomi to Get Android 9.0 P update and all thanks to Project treble and Xda senior developer Joeyhuab . So to you can Download Android 9.0 P rom for Mi A1 from Here and then flash it on your Smartphone.
Steps to Update Mi A1 to Android P 9.0
- First of all Make sure that you have completed all the steps Given in the Pre-requirements section
- Now Download Android 9.0 P rom for Mi A1 from Above
- Now Place the rom inside the internal memory or Sdcard and rename it to Update.zip
- Now Turn off your Xiaomi Mi A1 and boot in TWRP recovery mode
- Now Go to Wipe and choose Wipe dalvik cache and then wipe cache partition
- Now tap on Install and choose Android 9.0 P rom you downloaded earlier
- Now wait for the installation to get completed
- After the successful installation you will get a notification on the screen
- Now tap on Reboot
- The first boot will take around 4-5 minutes which is all normal and you need not to worry
- Thats all!! You have successfully installed android 9.0 P rom in your Mi A1
So this was our Guide on How to Update Mi A1 to Android 9.0 P and we hope this guide helped you to Get latest Android os on your phone, Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below. Also consider checking other interesting Articles.