Update Redmi 3S/Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Redmi 3S/prime to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at a right place today we are here with the Guide on How to Update Redmi 3S/Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo. Xiaomi Redmi 3s and 3s prime are the successor of Redmi 2 Prime, For those who don’t know Redmi 3s is the standard variant whereas the 3S prime is the higher variant which comes with More gigs of ram and some extra storage. So in this guide, we will show you How to Update Redmi 3S Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S and 3s prime come with a 5-inch screen which has a screen resolution of 720X1280 and pixel density of 294ppi. Both The smartphone comes with snapdragon 430 octa core processor clocked at 1.4ghz , Coming to the ram so the Standard variant comes with 2Gb of ram whereas the prime variant comes with 3Gb of ram . The Smartphone officially runs on Miui 8 based on android marshmallow but in this guide, we will show you How to Update Redmi 3S/Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Update Redmi 3S / Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
So before you start installing the rom on your device there are some Pre-requirements you have to follow before you Update redmi 3S/Prime to android 8.0 Oreo.
Pre-requirements before you Update redmi 3S / Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This Custom rom is only for Redmi 3S/Prime so don’t try to flash it on any other device
- TWRP recovery is required to Flash the rom on your device, Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 3S prime
- Make Sure you have made a backup of all important files and contacts.
- There must be Minimum 65% battery in your smartphone.
- Active internet connection is Required to Download Android 8.0 Oreo Rom for Redmi 3S/Prime
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Rom For Redmi 3S/prime
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo rom in Redmi 3S/prime
- First of all Download Android 8.0 Oreo Rom for Redmi 3S/prime
- Now Rename the Rom to Update.zip or whatever you want
- Now you have to boot Redmi 3s/prime in recovery mode
- After you Boot in Recovery mode you Will see many options on the screen
- First of all tap on wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now Choose Wipe Cache Partition
- Now tap on Backup and Make a backup of current installed Os .
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose the rom you have downloaded earlier
- Now Swipe to Confirm the installation
- Wait for The installation to get completed
- After The Installation gets completed you will get a Successful Installation Notification
- Now Tap on Reboot.
Thats all !! So this was our Guide on How to Update Redmi 3s/prime to Android 8.0 Oreo , We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.