Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android 8.0 oreo
So do you want to update galaxy a7 to android 8.0 oreo? if yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Upgrade Samsung galaxy A7 to Android oreo. Samsung Galaxy A7 comes with a 5.5-inch screen which has a resolution of 1080X1920 and comes with a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch. Under the hood, there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor coupled with 2Gb of ram. The smartphone was launched in 2015 and since then the smartphone is running on Android 5.0.2 lollipop, So today in this guide we will show you How to Update Galaxy A7 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
So as the device is old so there will be no official android update from company but the users who want to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android 8.0 Oreo can simply install Lineage os 15 rom on their Android smartphone and enjoy the latest operating system on their Android phone so without wasting much time lets start the guide on How to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Install Lineage Os 15 Android 8.0 Oreo in Galaxy A7
So As we mentioned earlier that to update the smartphone to the latest android version we will use a custom rom but before you start installing custom rom on your smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow before you start installing the rom on your android smartphone.
Also Read :
- Update Galaxy A5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- List of Samsung Devices updating to Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Update Galaxy J7 max to Android 8.0 Oreo
Pre-requirements before you Update Galaxy A7 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This custom rom is only for galaxy A7 so don’t try to install it on any other Android smartphone
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery to run the installation procedure successfully
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Lineage os 15 rom in Galaxy A7
Download Lineage Os 15 rom for Samsung Galaxy A7
How to Update Galaxy A7 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- First of All Download Android 8.0 oreo rom for galaxy A7
- Now transfer the rom to root of Sdcard
- Now rename the rom to update.zip
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now boot your phone into TWRP recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip
- Now swipe to confirm installation
- Now tap on reboot
- That’s all !! You Have successfully updated galaxy A7 to Android 8.0
So this was our guide to Update Galaxy A7 to Android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you in installing latest android version on your android smartphone and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.