Update Oppo Smartphones to Android 9.0 P
So are you using Oppo Smartphone? And do you want to Update Oppo Android Smartphone to Android 9.0 Pie? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo Android Phones. Oppo is a very well known brand dominating the offline Indian market, the has company launched many good android phones with Best camera in market in respective range.
Android 9.0 Pie is the latest android version from Google and the new os comes with many new features such as Better performance compared to its Predecessor Android 8.0 Oreo, Plenty of new features are added such as Multi window feature which allows you to use 2 apps simultaneously, Second most important new feature in the new android 9.0 P is the gesture controls which allows you to control your Device by using gestures similar to iPhone X.
There are many oppo devices which are still running on the outdated Android versions and many of the devices stopped getting OS support from developers long back ago. So in this guide we are here with Android 9.0 P custom rom for oppo devices which you can install on your oppo smartphone and enjoy the latest os on your Android Phone. Incase if you want to Update oppo to Android 8.0 oreo you can check List of Oppo Devices Updating to Android 8.0 oreo.
Install Android 9.0 Pie on Oppo Android Phones
So as we told earlier that those smartphones which are not getting official developer support from Oppo can install Android 9.0 P custom rom for oppo devices. There are many advantages of Android 9.0 Pie custom rom for Oppo smartphones over the stock rom and some of them are mentioned below :-
Advantages of Installing Android 9.0 P custom rom on oppo android phones
- Custom roms are more faster compared to Stock Roms
- You can Do Many customization on a Custom rom but on stock roms it is limited
- All custom roms are Pre-rooted and you can install apps that need root access
Android 9.0 P custom rom For Oppo Devices
So to update your Oppo Device to Latest android 9.0 pie you need to Download Android 9.0 P custom rom for Oppo devices. You Can Get Android 9.0 P rom from our guide to Download Android 9.0 P rom. As soon as you get the rom you can follow the steps given below to Update your Android device to Android 9.0 P, but before that there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow So make sure you follow all of them carefully:-
Points to remember before you Update Oppo Phone to Android pie
- Make sure there is more then 65% battery on your Oppo device
- Make backup of all important files on your device
- Make sure you have made backup of all contacts on your device
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Android pie update on your Phone, follow our guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on any Oppo device
Steps to Upgrade Any Oppo Phone to Android 9.0 Pie
- First of all Complete all the steps given in pre-requisites section
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your Android Phone, You can do it by Going to Phone Settings> About phone> Tap on Build Number for 7 times> Now Tap on Enable usb debugging by going to developers option
- Now Turn off your android Phone
- Now boot your Oppo Device into TWRP recovery Mode
- Now Tap on Wipe> Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Android 9.0 P custom rom for Oppo device
- Now Swipe right to Confirm the installation
- Now wait for Sometime
- After successful Installation You will get a ” Installation Successful” Message on your Screen
- Now Tap on Reboot
- Thats all !! You have successfully Updated your Android device to Android 9.0 Pie
So this was our guide on How to Update Any oppo device to Android 9.0 Pie, We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to Write Down in the comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.