Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T: OnePlus 8T is the recent additions to the company’s flagship portfolio and also comes with some substantial upgrades over its predecessor — OnePlus 8. Unlike last year, the company did not announce the Pro variant to the T-lineup this year. Although the device comes with an extra camera compared to the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, the overall camera game did not seem to level-up though. That is understandable considering the fact that they added in a mono-sensor which in reality is not an upgrade to the sensor on OnePlus 8.
Despite having a capable sensor, the OnePlus 8T, just like various other OnePlus devices from the past cannot really compete in the camera game. To be honest, that has remained one of the major complaints from the OnePlus fans for years. The reason for this is that the camera image processing done by the default OnePlus camera is trash, Images always turn out to be over-exposed or overlit at times, and coming to the night photography, it just sucks. As for indoor photography, you will end up with a lot of noise.
Also Read: How to Root OnePlus 8T and Unlock Bootloader Easily
Now, that is where Google Camera for OnePlus 8T comes into the play. Google Camera, for those who do not know, is the camera app that is ported to various devices from the Google Pixel devices. Now, you might be wondering “Why?”. Well, Google’s photo-processing algorithms are the best when it comes to smartphone photography. You can click jaw-dropping images using Google Camera APK regardless of the device you use.
Google Camera 8.0 is the latest version of GCam that was introduced with Google Pixel 5. A lot of developers did already release their versions of Google Camera and the OnePlus 8T also had received Google Camera 8.0 port. In this post, let us discuss how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T and click some amazing pictures. But, before we get started with Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T, let us discuss a bit around the specifications of the device, shall we?
OnePlus 8T Specifications
OnePlus 8T is launched in the month of October 2020. The device features a 6.55-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 20:9 and the screen to body ratio stands at 86.89%, thanks to the punch-hole display notch. The pixel density here is 402 PPI and the devices boast a 120 Hz display refresh rate which is an upgrade from 90 Hz found on its predecessor.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. Adreno 650 handles the graphic duties here. Snapdragon 865 is a top of the line SoC which integrates a fast prime core that clocks up to 2.84 GHz and three further fast ARM Cortex-A77 performance core, which can reach up to 2.42 GHz each. These are complemented by four power-saving ARM Cortex-A55 cores that can clock up to a maximum of 1.8 GHz each. The device comes with 8 GB of RAM and is coupled with 128 GB of onboard storage. It is worth noting that there is no option to expand the storage here.
As for the optics, the device comes with a Quad-rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 48 MP unit with f/1.7 aperture with 26mm focal length and 0.8um pixel size. The secondary sensor is a 16 MP F/2.2 ultrawide-angle sensor with 14mm focal length and 1um pixel size. The other two sensors are useless and not worth discussing. But to mention, the third sensor is a 5 MP macro camera and the fourth sensor is the useless 2 MP monochrome sensor. On the front, there is a 16 MP sensor with an F/2.4 aperture.
The device runs Android 10 out of the box with Oxygen OS 10. The Oxygen OS 11 with Android 11 is not loaded while unboxing, but you will receive it in the form of an OTA. The fingerprint sensor resides in the display and the device comes with 5G support out of the box. OnePlus 8T is made available in two color variants including the Aquamarine Green and Lunar Silver.
With the specifications out of the way, let us now discuss how to Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T, shall we?
Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T Features
- Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T comes with a set of new zoom controls which will make your photography game shine with easier controls and everything on fingertips.
- GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 8T also brings wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
- Ability to easily switch between Auxillary Cameras on Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T, as the device comes with four cameras it would easy to shift from one camera to another.
- GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 8T also comes with revamped UI elements and icons with a completely new settings UI.
- While shooting videos or clicking images using this latest GCam for OnePlus 8T the DND mode will be automatically enabled.
- The ability to change video resolution directly from the dashboard is also added here.
- Once you Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T, you can shoot the videos in cinematic 24 FPS.
- The latest GCam for OnePlus 8T also brings exposure controls to regulate the brightness.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T
You can easily download and install GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 8T as the Camera2 API is enabled on the OnePlus 8T by default. But, do note that the Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T is the latest version of the Google Camera and it might not function properly at times. So, we are also providing the list of Google Camera 7.3 for OnePlus 8T which is considerably stable and less bugs version.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T
Download google camera 7.3 for oneplus 8t
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 8T
Installing Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 8T is just like installing any third-party app downloaded from the web. If you are wondering how to install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 8T, check-out the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T from the Download section above,
- Once downloaded, open File Manager and enter the Downloads folder.
- Now, you will get to see the downloaded GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 8T there.
- Simply click on it, and it also for permissions, allow it, and click on Install.
- That’s it. Now you can open the Google Camera 8.0 on the OnePlus 8T and enjoy the high-dynamic-range sweetness.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T. Google Camera 8.0, as mentioned earlier is the latest version currently. We will definitely provide you with an update for the latest Google Camera for OnePlus 8T once it launches. To get notified, click on the bell icon and choose to get notified. If this post helped you to download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 8T, do consider sharing this with your friends who own OnePlus 8T. Until next time, stay techy!