Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro: Although OnePlus has been doing great since its OnePlus 3 launch, the company has failed to be a successful flagship maker, despite having some ground-breaking features and specifications. But that story has changed since the launch of the OnePlus 7 series or the OnePlus 7 Pro to be particular. OnePlus 7 Pro is still one of the finest smartphones you can buy and there are various reasons to do so. For starters, the device brings everything you would expect from a current-generation flagship device at not so flagship price (at least now).
The device comes with a smooth and seamless performance with an immersive display and 90Hz display refresh rate. The experience does not end there as the company has also added dual stereo speakers that make the consumption and gaming an absolute pleasure and the device easily pulls off anything you throw at it. With that said, it all comes to the camera. Now, the camera department is where the device will be rated mix.
Ofcourse, there is no denying that the OnePlus 7 Pro can outperform various devices in the market right now, but we are just saying it’s not per se iPhone or Samsung level.
Now, that is where the Google Camera comes into play. Google Camera, for those who do not know, is the camera app that is ported to various devices from the Google Pixel devices.
Google Camera 8.0 is the recently cultured version of GCam that was presented with Google Pixel 5. A lot of developers did now release their versions of Google Camera and the OnePlus 7 Pro also had received Google Camera 8.0 port. In this guide, let us discuss how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro and snap some astonishing images. But, before we get started with Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro, let us discuss a bit about the specifications of the device, shall we?
OnePlus 7 Pro Specifications
OnePlus 7 Pro is launched in the month of June 2019. The device features a 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED panel with a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 20:9 and the screen to body ratio stands at a solid 88.3%, thanks to the punch-hole display camera unit. The pixel density here is 515 PPI and the devices boast a 90 Hz display refresh rate.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. Adreno 650 handles the graphic duties here. Snapdragon 855 is a top of the line SoC which integrates a fast prime core that clocks up to 2.84 GHz and three further fast ARM Cortex-A77 performance core, which can reach up to 2.42 GHz each. These are complemented by four power-saving ARM Cortex-A55 cores that can clock up to a maximum of 1.8 GHz each. The device comes with 8 GB of RAM and is coupled with 128 GB of onboard storage. It is worth noting that there is no option to expand the storage here.
As for the optics, the device comes with a triple rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 48 MP unit with an f/1.6 aperture with a 25mm focal length and 0.8um pixel size. The secondary sensor is a 16 MP F/2.2 ultrawide-angle sensor with a 13 mm focal length and 1um pixel size. The tertiary is an 8 MP telephoto sensor. The device runs Android 10 out of the box with Oxygen OS 11. The fingerprint sensor resides in the display and the device comes with 4G support out of the box.
Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro Features
- Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro comes with a set of new zoom controls which will make your photography game shine with easier controls and everything on your fingertips.
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro also brings wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
- Ability to easily switch between Auxillary Cameras on Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro, as the device comes with four cameras it would easy to shift from one camera to another.
- GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro also comes with revamped UI elements and icons with a completely new settings UI.
- While shooting videos or clicking images using this latest GCam for OnePlus 7 Pro the DND mode will be automatically enabled.
- The ability to change video resolution directly from the dashboard is also added here.
- Once you Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro, you can shoot the videos in cinematic 24 FPS.
- The Google Camera for OnePlus 7 Pro also brings exposure controls to regulate the brightness.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro
You can easily download and install GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro as the Camera2 API is enabled on the OnePlus 7 Pro by default. But, do note that the Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro is the latest version of the Google Camera and it might not function properly at times.
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7 Pro
Installing after Download Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7 Pro is just like installing any third-party app downloaded from the web. If you are wondering how to install Google Camera 8.0 on OnePlus 7 Pro, check-out the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro from the Download section above,
- Once downloaded, open File Manager and enter the Downloads folder.
- Now, you will get to see the downloaded Download GCam 8.0 for OnePlus 7 Pro there.
- Simply click on it, and it also for permissions, allow it, and click on Install.
- That’s it. Now you can open the Google Camera 8.0 on the OnePlus 7 Pro and enjoy the high-dynamic-range sweetness.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Google Camera 8.0, as mentioned earlier is the latest version currently. We will definitely provide you with an update for the latest Google Camera for OnePlus 7 Pro once it launches. To get notified, click on the bell icon and choose to get notified. If this post helped you to download Google Camera 8.0 for the OnePlus 7 Pro, do consider sharing this with your friends who own the OnePlus 7 Pro. Until next time, stay techy!