Google Camera 8.0 For Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro: Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is one of the recent additions to the company’s flagship portfolio which is launched alongside the Xiaomi Mi 10T. Denying all the odds, Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is one of the finest smartphones with some top of the line specifications and an overall balance priced phone. Xiaomi is very much used to do this. Adding every possible feature with an undercut price. Xiaomi’s all-new 10T Pro strikes a careful balance between adding highly-coveted and just plain cool features by removing or not adding not so important stuff to keep the prices down.
Mi 10T Pro is not actually an upgrade to the original Mi 10, but the 10T Pro on the other hand gained quite a lot of popularity in a very little time. To be honest, Mi 10T Pro is an odd device and no one is sure where it fits into the company’s range of smartphones. But taken its own merits with its screen, performance, and camera… the device has gained a strong first impression.
Are you a Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro user, and do you want to Download Google Camera 8.0 For Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro? Well, this guide is tailor-made for you. In this post, we shall discuss everything about the Google Camera 8.0 and guide you through How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro too. But before we begin with Download Google Camera 8.0 For Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, let us quickly discuss the specifications of Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, shall we?
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro was launched in the month of October 2020. The device features a 6.67-inch IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The aspect ratio of this display is 20:9 and the screen to body ratio stands at 85.15%, thanks to the punch-hole display notch. The pixel density here is 395 PPI and the devices boast a whopping 144Hz display refresh rate which is an upgrade from 90 Hz found on its predecessor.
Under the hood, the device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865. Adreno 650 handles the graphic duties here. Snapdragon 865 is a top of the line SoC which integrates a fast prime core that clocks up to 2.84 GHz and three further fast ARM Cortex-A77 performance core, which can reach up to 2.42 GHz each. These are complemented by four power-saving ARM Cortex-A55 cores that can clock up to a maximum of 1.8 GHz each. The device comes with 8 GB of RAM and is coupled with 128 GB of onboard storage. It is worth noting that there is no option to expand the storage here.
As for the optics, the device comes with a triple rear camera setup. The primary sensor here is a 108 MP unit with f/1.7 aperture with 26mm focal length and 0.8um pixel size. The secondary sensor is a 13 MP F/2.4 ultrawide-angle sensor with a 14mm focal length and 1.12 um pixel size. The third sensor is a useless one and not worth discussing. But to mention, the tertiary is a 5 MP macro camera and on the front, there is a 20 MP sensor with an F/2.2 aperture.
The device runs Android 10 out of the box with MIUI 12 skin on top. MIUI 12 is a feature-rich skin with a plethora of features and is a UI that has good after-sale update support. The fingerprint sensor is side-mounted and the device comes in three colors including Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver, Aurora Blue. All this is backed by a 5000 mAh battery that supports 33W fast charging.
Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro Features
- Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro comes with a set of new zoom controls which will make your photography game shine with easier controls and everything on your fingertips.
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro also brings wide-angle views for portrait mode and a new leveler to fix frontal or backward tilt.
- Ability to easily switch between Auxillary Cameras on Download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, as the device comes with four cameras it would easy to shift from one camera to another.
- GCam 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro also comes with revamped UI elements and icons with a completely new settings UI.
- While shooting videos or clicking images using this latest GCam for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro the DND mode will be automatically enabled.
- The ability to change video resolution directly from the dashboard is also added here.
- Once you Download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, you can shoot the videos in cinematic 24 FPS.
- The Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro also brings exposure controls to regulate the brightness.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
You can easily download and install GCam 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro as the Camera2 API is enabled on the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro by default. But, do note that the Download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is the latest version of the Google Camera and it might not function properly at times.
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro
Installing after Download Google Camera 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro is just like installing any third-party app downloaded from the web. If you are wondering how to install Google Camera 8.0 on Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, check-out the below-mentioned steps:
- Download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro from the Download section above,
- Once downloaded, open File Manager and enter the Downloads folder.
- Now, you will get to see the downloaded Download GCam 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro there.
- Simply click on it, and it also for permissions, allow it, and click on Install.
- That’s it. Now you can open the Google Camera 8.0 on the Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro and enjoy the high-dynamic-range sweetness.
Now, this is how you can Download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. Google Camera 8.0, as mentioned earlier is the latest version currently. We will definitely provide you with an update for the latest Google Camera for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro once it launches. To get notified, click on the bell icon and choose to get notified. If this post helped you to download Google Camera 8.0 for Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, do consider sharing this with your friends who own Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro. Until next time, stay techy!