Update Samsung Galaxy Grand prime to Android oreo 8.0
So do you want to Update Galaxy Grand prime to android 8.0 oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the Guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on galaxy Grand prime. The smartphone was launched in 2014 and since then the smartphone is running on android 5.1 lollipop.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand prime comes with a 5.0 Inch screen which has a resolution of 540X960 and comes with a pixel density of 220 pixels per inch, The Samsung galaxy grand comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor coupled with 1Gb of ram. As mentioned earlier that the smartphone still runs on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop so in this guide we will Show you how to update Grand prime to android 8.0 Oreo.
Install Android 8.0 oreo Lineage os rom in Galaxy Grand prime
So as we all know that Samsung galaxy grand prime is an old device so it will not get official android 8.0 oreo update from the company so the users who want to update their smartphone to latest android version can simply install Lineage custom rom on their smartphone.
Lineage os 15 rom is based on android 8.0 oreo and this custom rom is made by the developers of CyanogenMod. So before you start installing the rom on your android smartphone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Pre-requirements before you Update Galaxy Grand Prime to Android 8.0 oreo
- The Lineage Os 15 rom is only for Samsung galaxy grand prime so don’t install it on any other smartphone as it will brick your device
- Minimum 65% battery is required to complete the installation process successfully
- Make sure you have made a backup of every important thing
- TWRP recovery is required to Install the rom on your android phone, Here is the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on any Android smartphone
Download Lineage os 15 rom for Galaxy Grand Prime
How to Update Galaxy Grand Prime to Android 8.0 Oreo
- So first of all Download Lineage os 15 rom for Grand prime
- Now change the name of the rom to Update.zip
- Now turn off your smartphone
- Now reboot in recovery mode
- Now you will get different options on the screen
- First of all tap on Wipe
- Now choose Wipe Dalvik cache > Wipe Cache partition
- Now choose Install and select the Update.zip file you have downloaded earlier
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation
- Wait for the installation to get completed
- Thats all !! you have successfully updated your Galaxy Grand prime to android 8.0 oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Galaxy Grand prime to android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to comment down below in the comments section.