Download and Install iOS Custom ROM for Android Devices
Ios custom ROM for android is here So Do you want ios custom ROM on an android phone? If yes then you are in the right place. Today we are here with the apple ios custom ROM for android mobile.
You might think that installing an iOS ROM on your Android device is a complicated process, but it’s actually quite simple. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to download and install iOS ROM for Android devices in just a few easy steps. So, if you’re ready to experience the best of both worlds, read on for our guide on how to install iOS ROM for Android devices.
iOS is the second most popular Operating System for Mobile phones and tablets out there right after Android, and while it has been a complete dream for Android users to download and iOS ROM for Android, today we are here with the complete guide on how you can easily and quickly download and install iOS ROM for Android, that means on all Android Devices out there! This is great news for all as not everyone can afford to buy an Apple device just to use iOS on their phone, and now such people can easily download and install iOS ROM for Android on their mobile devices like phones, tablets, etc.
What is an iOS ROM?
An iOS ROM is a file that you can download and install on your Android device that will change the operating system to iOS. This means that you will have access to all of the same apps and features that are available on an iPhone or iPad. In order to install an iOS ROM on your Android device, you will need to use a special software called iDroid. iDroid is a piece of software that allows you to install any type of ROM onto your Android device, including iOS ROMs.
How to Install IOS on Any Android Phone Without Rooting
We are here to show you how you can install iOS ROM on Android in this tutorial, later on, so make sure to stick around. By now you might be wondering how can be iOS ROM for Android be possible, well the answer to this is that developers have finally developed iOS ROM on Android that is an Android-based ROM that looks exactly like iOS even though it is not the real iOS. This had to be done as iOS is not open-source and to make iOS ROM for Android possible, this was the only possible solution for the developers to make iOS ROM on Android a real and working thing.
In our quick and short tutorial, you will be seeing things like the prerequisites for installing iOS ROM for Android Devices, the steps on how you can install iOS ROM on your Android device as well as the files that will be needed for installing iOS ROM on Android. All these important things will be listed below in detail so that you can easily and quickly install iOS ROM for Android on any of your Mobiles or Tablets.
Now, before going further in detail about the installation of iOS ROM for Android, we will take a look at some important things related to iOS ROM for Android before we go ahead and install this ROM on your device. We will be going through things like what is iOS, how is iOS ROM on Android possible and working, are there any drawbacks in iOS ROM on Android, and many other important things that you must be knowing before actually installing iOS ROM on Android.
What is iOS?
For those of you who do not know what iOS is, it is the mobile operating system that is developed by the tech giant Apple and comes pre-installed in all Apple devices like iPhone, iPads, iPods, etc and iOS ROM on Android is based on this exact operating system. This operating system is highly popular as it is very lightweight, responsive, regularly updated, minimalistic design, and most importantly exclusive to Apple Devices. But not anymore! as now are here with the guide on downloading and installing iOS ROM on Android which will work on all Android Devices no matter whether it is a phone or tablet.
iOS ROM on Android will feature most of the things present in the original iOS by Apple where the UI of the Custom ROM will be the major feature of the ROM as iOS ROM on Android looks exactly like iOS on any other Apple device like an iPhone or iPad. Apart from the UI itself, you will also see other iOS apps in the iOS ROM on Android apart from the App Store as iOS ROM for Android is an Android-based ROM at the end of the day. With that being said, iOS ROM on Android is the closest you will ever go to iOS for Android Devices.
How is iOS ROM on Android is possible?
By now, many of you might be wondering how can be iOS ROM on Android be possible and how we will be installing the iOS ROM on Android? The answer to this is very simple and that is Android developers have made an Android ROM that looks and feels exactly like iOS from Apple and named it iOS custom ROM for Android. The iOS ROM on Android will provide you with the very familiar and popular iOS interface right on your Android device without shelling out a huge amount of money just to get the iOS experience on Android and all this is made possible via the iOS custom ROM for Android which has been developed by the popular developers.
iOS custom ROM for Android will provide you with the very familiar home screen on iOS that comes installed on iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, iPods, etc. Not only that but you will also see the same iOS-like design in almost all the apps that will be installed in your iOS ROM on Android which you can easily download and install on your Android device by following this short and quick guide.
Now coming to the installation part of the iOS custom ROM for Android, we will be installing the iOS ROM on Android via the most popular custom recovery for Android, that is TWRP Custom Recovery, and thus you will need the TWRP Custom Recovery installed on your device to successfully install iOS ROM on Android. This means that for this tutorial to successfully work on your Android Device, you will need to have TWRP Custom Recovery installed on your device which can be done easily by following the respective articles found on our website.
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Any Android Phone
- How to Root Any Android Phone Without PC
- How to Lock Bootloader of Any Android Phone
Since we have covered almost everything regarding the iOS custom ROM for Android, let us move on to the prerequisites section and the steps for installation of the iOS ROM on Android which you can install on any Android Device. The listed prerequisites are very important to go through, so make sure to go through them and complete every one of them if you want to successfully install iOS custom ROM for Android.
Prerequisites for Installing iOS ROM on Android
- Before anything else, you have to download and install the latest version of TWRP Custom Recovery on your device as we will be using this Custom Recovery to install iOS ROM on Android. In case you do not already have TWRP installed on your device, then first unlock your bootloader and then install TWRP Custom Recovery on your device by following tutorials found on our website if you want to download and install iOS ROM on Android Devices.
- Once that is done, download the latest version of iOS ROM for Android Devices on your device’s internal storage as we will be using this zip file in TWRP Custom Recovery to successfully install iOS ROM on Android. You can easily download the latest iOS ROM for Android from Here.
- After this make sure that your device has at least 65% of charge or more in it otherwise if your phone’s battery runs out during the installation of iOS custom ROM for Android, that might kill your device as the installation process will get stopped in between. Not only that but if your device does not have 65% or more battery then it can even damage your battery if the charge runs out during the installation of iOS custom ROM for Android.
- Make sure to enable USB Debugging on your smartphone if you are going ahead to install the latest version of iOS ROM on Android. This is highly important if you want to install iOS ROM on Android and you can easily enable it on your smartphone by first going into the settings app of your smartphone where you will need to go to the about phone section and tap 8 times on the build number. Doing this will unlock the developer options on your smartphone. Now head to the developer options and enable USB Debugging on your device that we have to use to successfully install iOS ROM on Android.
- To successfully install iOS custom ROM on Android, you have to follow this guide exactly and precisely as if you do not follow our guide properly, not only it will not work at all, but the process of installation of iOS ROM on Android can be lethal for your device if it is not followed properly as given.
IOS ROM FOR ANDROID
Guide to Installing iOS ROM on Android
Since you have followed and completed every step given in the Prerequisites section on how to download and install iOS ROM on Android, you can proceed further and successfully install iOS ROM on your device. That being said if you have not fulfilled even one of the steps given in the prerequisites, please go back and complete all of them as without them you can not possibly install iOS ROM on Android.
- First of all, to install iOS ROM on Android, we have to first boot your device into TWRP Custom Recovery as we will be using this to successfully install iOS ROM on your Android Device. To go into the TWRP Recovery mode, first power off your device and then hold down the volume up and the power button at the same time until the boot logo comes on your device’s screen. After that simply leave both the buttons and soon you will see the very familiar TWRP Custom Recovery home page on your device’s screen.
- After this, you will need to perform a quick factory reset on your device to install iOS ROM on it, and to do so first go to the Wipe section of your TWRP. Here you will see a slider at the bottom of your screen which you have to slide right to begin a factory reset on your device. This will only delete your apps and app data and nothing else. Once this is done go back to the home page of TWRP Custom Recovery to continue the installation of iOS ROM on Android.
- Once this is done, head to the Backup section of Android as we will have to take a backup of our current Android OS before we go further into the installation of iOS ROM on Android. Once you are in the Backup Section, simply select everything from the tick mark list and then slide the slider to begin a nandroid backup of your device. This backup process will take around 10-15 minutes to complete after which you can install iOS ROM on Android
- Finally, for the last step regarding the installation of iOS ROM on Android, you will have to go back to the home page of TWRP Custom Recovery and in here, head to the Install Section. Inside this, simply find the iOS ROM on the Android zip file that we had downloaded earlier in the internal storage of your device, and after locating this file simply open it and slide the slider that you currently see on your screen. Sliding this slider will begin the installation of iOS ROM on Android which will take around 10-15 minutes to complete as we are installing the iOS ROM on Android.
- After the installation has been completed successfully, you will see an option that says Wipe Cache/Dalvik, you have to first tap on this option and slide the slider on the screen to Wipe the Cache and Dalvik Cache from your device. Once this is done simply tap on Reboot System to start using iOS ROM on Android.
- Since this is the first time you are booting up the iOS ROM on Android, it will take some time to boot up, so please be patient and after the device boots up, you will have to first complete the setup to successfully install the iOS ROM on Android and start using it.
This IOS rom for Any Android smartphone is supported by Samsung, Huawei, Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, and all most all other smartphone brands. just follow all the steps carefully and you will be able to successfully Install the rom on Your smartphone.
The guide is updated with the latest version of IOS rom for android, So make sure you download the latest version in 2022.
Now Xiaomi users can also use this Guide to transform Xiaomi’s phone into ios 12, As Xiaomi is going to launch Miui 11 soon so users who want to make their Redmi Phone Look Like iPhone can follow this Guide. Make sure you follow all the steps to Completely Change your Android Phone to IOS
This makes your android phone look completely look like the Latest iPhone. This post also supports the new ios 14 so you can make your android like The latest IOS. So you can completely use this ROM on your android Phone. Doesn’t matter any phone you are using.
The Different Types of iOS ROMs
There are two different types of iOS ROMs that you can download and install on your Android device: Custom ROMs and Stock ROMs.
Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers and are not official firmware releases from the manufacturer. They are usually based on the latest version of the iOS operating system and come with a variety of customizations and tweaks.
Stock ROMs, on the other hand, are official firmware releases from the manufacturer. They are usually pre-loaded on new devices but can also be downloaded and installed on existing devices. Stock ROMs usually don’t have as many features and customization options as Custom ROMs but they are more stable and tend to be more reliable.
Pros and Cons of an iOS ROM
There are many reasons why you might want to install an iOS ROM on your Android device. Perhaps you’re tired of the customization options that Android offers, or you miss the simplicity of Apple’s mobile operating system. Whatever your reasons, there are a few things you should know before you install an iOS ROM on your Android device.
The first thing to consider is that installing an iOS ROM will void your warranty. If something goes wrong during the installation process, or if you experience any problems with your device after installing the iOS ROM, you will not be able to take it back to the store for a refund or exchange.
Another thing to keep in mind is that not all Android devices are compatible with iOS ROMs. You’ll need to do some research to make sure that your specific device is supported before you attempt to install an iOS ROM.
Once you’ve considered the pros and cons of installing an iOS ROM on your Android device, it’s time to make a decision. If you’re still set on installing an iOS ROM, there are a few different ways to do it. You can use a custom recovery like TWRP, or you can root your device and install an iOS-based custom ROM like LineageOS for iPhone.
Installing an iOS ROM on your Android device is a risky proposition, but it can be done if you’re willing to take the risks. Just be sure to do your research before you attempt to install an iOS ROM, and always back up your data before you proceed.
If you’re having trouble downloading or installing the iOS ROM for your Android device, here are a few troubleshooting tips that may help.
1. Make sure you have an active Internet connection. The iOS ROM file is quite large and will take some time to download, so a stable connection is essential.
2. Try downloading the file from a different browser or computer. Sometimes browsers can interfere with large downloads, so using a different one may help.
3. If you’re still having trouble, contact the developer of the ROM for assistance. They may be able to provide further troubleshooting tips or help you install the file manually.
We hope that this quick and short tutorial allowed you to successfully install the iOS ROM on your Android Device and also let us know why have you installed iOS ROM for Android Devices on your device down in the comments section. If you liked this post then share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content.No schema found.