Install TWRP on Realme C2
So do you want to Install TWRP on realme C2? if yes then you are at Right place. Realme c2 is the latest smartphone from Realme which is the sister brand of Oppo. The device was launched in competition to Xiaomi’s redmi 7 at an aggressive price. So before we start the method to install twrp custom recovery in device let’s have a quick look at the specifications of the smartphone and after that we will start flashing recovery on Realme c2
Realme C2 is the latest budget smartphone from Realme, the device comes with 6.1 Inch screen which makes it one of the very first smartphone to offer 6.1″ display in this price. under the hood of the smartphone there is Mediatek Helio P22 processor coupled with 3Gb ram and 32Gb memory for the higher variant, Coming to the camera units on the device so the smartphone comes with dual 13Mp+2Mp camera units at the back and a 5Mp camera unit at the front. The smartphone is powered by 4000mah battery.
So this was all about the New Realme C2 smartphone from Oppo, This is one of the very first entry level devices from any Company to offer such specifications, now let’s headover to the guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Realme C2.
TWRP For Realme C2
So before we start the guide there are some points and pre-requirements you need to Follow so make sure you follow all of them carefully, Also we have given some advantages and disadvantages of Installing TWRP on your Realme C2.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- By installing a custom recovery, you can either root your device or install a custom ROM on your Realme C2
- You can either flash stock firmware, OTA updates or you can completely take over the custom development itself.
- Using TWRP or any custom recovery for that matter, you can easily flash the audio mods, camera mods and many other mods which can bring out the best from your device.
- Can tweak your Android device, by flashing the custom kernels using the custom recovery, where you can use your realme c2 like a boss. You can either set the phone to performance mode nor can you set it to get the best battery straight out of your phone.
Disadvantages of TWRP Custom Recovery
- Custom recoveries can brick your device if you are not sure what you are doing with the option available.
- Some custom ROMs cannot flash the stock ROMs and OTA.
- The malware and other spams balanced out there can effortlessly rupture your phone’s security.
Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Realme C2
- Download the TWRP file from Here.
- Find the TWRP file and extract it. For the extracting process you will either require WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Once extracted, open the folder and rename TWRP_3.0.2_x file name to “TWRP.img”
- Now copy that file and open Local Disk C.
- In Local Disk C find folder named ADB. Open the folder and paste the recovery there.
- Now open PowerShell or Command Prompt, by holding the Shift + Right click.
- Then select either PowerShell or Command Prompt.
- Now boot your device to Fastboot mode. If you’re not sure how to connect your phone to PC using USB and type “adb reboot bootloader”
- Now your device boots into Fastboot mode.
- Now type “ fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img”
- By entering that TWRP replaces stock recovery.
- Now type command “fastboot reboot”
- How to Root Any Android Without PC
- List of Android Devices Getting Android 10.0 Q Update
- Download Android Multi tools
Install TWRP on Realme 2 Without PC
So there are many users who want to Install TWRP on realme 2 without pc, And if you are one of them you can follow our guide to Install TWRP on Any Android Without Pc. However rootupdate recommends using the PC method because it’s the most working method.
So this was our Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Realme 2 Without pc We hope this guide helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.