Install TWRP on Redmi 5 Easily
Xiaomi Recently Launched the Redmi 5 in indian market and today we are here with the guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5 Easily. Xiaomi redmi 5 is basically a successor of Redmi 4 in india. The smartphone comes with a new design making it the most Unique redmi ever.
Redmi 5 Comes with a 5.7″ Display which has a resolution of 720X1440 and a pixel density of 282 Ppi. The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor coupled with 4Gb ram. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1.2 nougat out of the box However xiaomi is also working on Android 8.0 Oreo update for Redmi 5 Sooner or later. We Have Also Shared Trick to Autobuy Redmi 5 from Amazon .So in this guide we will show you How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5 and After installing TWRP on Redmi 5 you will be able to Update Redmi 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Guide to Install TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 5
So to install TWRP recovery on redmi 5 there are some points and Pre-requirements you have to Follow, You can Also Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Device Without Pc, So before proceeding towards the guide follow the below given points carefully :-
Pre-requisites before you Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5
- Make Sure that You are Using Redmi 5, This guide May not work on Any other device
- Make Sure that your Pc has Xiaomi drivers installed
- Make Sure you have TWRP image on your PC
- We will Use ADB and Fastboot to Flash TWRP on Redmi 5
Step by Step guide to Install TWRP on Redmi 5
- First of all Make sure that you have done all things given in the pre-requirements section
- First of all Enable USB debugging on your Smartphone, To Enable USB debugging go to Developers option on your Phone and Enable that
- Now Enable OEM unlock on your Redmi 5
- Now Connect your Xiaomi redmi 5 to PC using USB cable
- Now Paste the TWRP Image in Fastboot folder
- Now Go to the fastboot folder
- Head to the Fastboot folder, hold down shift and right click on any empty area and open the command prompt from the options that you see.
- To boot in Fastboot mode give the following command
- adb reboot bootloader
- Now Check if the pc has recognized your device or not
- To check give the following Command
- adb devices
- Now you will Android in the Command window which means your device is successfully connected to Pc
- Now you have to give following commands to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5
- Fastboot flash recovery.img
- Now TWRP recovery installation process will start on your device
- Now give the following command again to reboot your device
- fastboot reboot
- You Can also Root Redmi 5 Without PC Using TWRP recovery
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Installed TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 5
So this was our Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Redmi 5, I hope this guide Helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to Write down in the comments section below.