So do you want to root oneplus Nord 2? if yes then you are at the right place. In this guide, we will show you the best way to get root access to your brand New oneplus Nord 2.
Recently Oneplus launched a Brand new Nord 2 in the market with some good and eyecatching features, The new device is an Upgrade to An year Old oneplus Nord 2 which took the market by storm. Oneplus Nord 2 1 was the first device from Oneplus in the Mid-range segment of smartphones and that was the biggest reason that the device got immensely popular among fans who were looking for a cheaper device from Oneplus.
Though it isn’t very much certain that users will love this device as much as they loved the Nord 1, And that’s because of the Missing Snapdragon processor and secondly the Alteration of Oxygen Os on the top of realme Ui.
Talking about the specifications of the device, So the smartphone comes with 6.43 Full HD display having 1080X2400 pixel resolution and 409 pixels per inch density. Corning gorilla glass is placed on the top of the smartphone display to protect it from scratches and accidental falls.
Under the Hood of the smartphone, there is a Mediatek Dimensity 1200 processor coupled with 8GB and 12Gb ram depending upon the model of the smartphone. Talking About the cameras of the smartphone so the device comes with 3 camera setups at the back and 1 Camera at the front.
Overall the Oneplus 2 Nord is a good device but with some demerits like a Modified version of Oxygen Os and Replacement of Snapdragon processor with Mediatek Dimensity 1200 Processor. However, MediaTek Dimensity processor is also a good processor but with very little or no Support from Aftermarket developers making it a no for Tech enthusiasts like me.
Root Oneplus Nord 2 Without PC
Pre-requirements before you Start rooting your Smartphone
- This Guide is only for Oneplus Nord, So don’t try to root your smartphone using this smartphone as it may brick your Phone
- Make sure you Have made a backup of your important files
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Android Phone
- Make sure your smartphone has TWRP recovery installed, You can Follow our Guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Guide to Root Oneplus Nord Without Computer
- First of all, Get Supersu for Oneplus Nord
- Now paste the Supersu.zip file in your device’s internal memory
- Now rename the file to Update.zip or Whatever you Prefer
- Now turn off your Oneplus Nord
- Now boot your Oneplus Nord in TWRP Recovery mode
- To boot in recovery mode you have to press the Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button, basically it is different for every phone.
- Don’t release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode.
- Now you will see many options.
- First of all Tap on Wipe.
- Now choose Wipe Cache
- Now tap on Install.
- Now choose the Update.zip file.
- Now your smartphone will start rooting.
- That’s All !!! You have successfully rooted Your Oneplus Nord Without a PC
Alternatively, you can also use several other apps which will help you to root your phone, But the method we have mentioned above is one of the best and easiest ways with which you can get root access.
What Are the Advantages of rooting Android Phone?
There are many apps that need root access to function properly, If your smartphone is not rooted then you will get a “You need root to run this app” error whenever you try opening the app.
After rooting your device you will be able to access the system settings of your phone, However, we recommend you not to open system settings if you don’t know about them.
Apart from this, there are several other advantages like you can Overclock your android device, When you overclock the CPU of your device you can increase its performance up to Some extent, It is recommended that you Don’t overclock beyond limits.
Rooting a device may also void the warranty status of your smartphone, So always cross-check with the manufacturer of your device. You can get the warranty back again after unrooting your android phone.
What Are the Disadvantages of Rooting Android phone?
As already mentioned that after rooting your phone warranty of the device will be voided, So if your device has any problem and you are planning to visit the service center then don’t root your device.
There are some important files in the System settings and if you delete them then your device may face bootloop issues. It is advised that never delete any file without having proper knowledge.
So this is how you can easily root oneplus Nord 2 without using a PC, we hope this guide helped you. In case if you have any doubt feel free to write them down in the comments section below. Also, Tell us your Favourite feature of the New Oneplus Nord.