Root Galaxy SM-J100H Without PC
So do you Want to Root Samsung Galaxy J1? If yes then you are at Right Place. Today we are here with the Guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Sm-J100h Without Computer. Samsung Galaxy J1 Is The Latest Release from Samsung In Low Price segment Smartphones. We Managed To Find Away With which you Can easily Root Your Samsung Galaxy J1 without using Pc. Rooting Samsung Galaxy J1 Will Make Your Device More efficient And More multitasking. As After Root Samsung Galaxy j1 you Will Be Able To Increase Internal Memory And You Can Do Much more after Rooting The Galaxy j1.
Samsung Launched The Galaxy j1 smartphone Exclusively On Amazon In the entry Level Segment Smartphones with An Affordable Price And Good specifications, But still Any Android Smartphone Is incomplete Until we Root It Or We Flash A Custom Rom. Till Now we don’t Have Any Words On Custom Rom For Samsung galaxy j1 But we got a Way Which Will Root Your Samsung Galaxy j1
As The Samsung Galaxy J1 runs on android 4.4 Kitkat So we will Root It with The TowelRoot app . For Just Your Information Towelroot app Is The Only Mobile Rooting App Present On The earth With which we can Easily Root most Of The Kitkat Android devices. Before Towelroot there was an app present Known as framaroot But That app was Unsuccessful In Rooting Kitkat based os
Root Galaxy J1
As this method doesn’t require any Pc or laptop so there are some pre-requirements and things to remember which you have to follow before you start rooting your Galaxy J1. Also, we have given some advantages and disadvantages of rooting your Android phone.
Things to Remember before starting the rooting Procedure
- This Guide is only for Galaxy J1 users, So don’t try this method to root your device on any other smartphone, As doing this can brick your android Phone.
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your android Phone
- Make sure there you have made a backup of all important files on your Device
- Internet connection is required to Download the root Apk for your Android Phone.
Advantages Of rooting your Phone
- You can Do Lot of Customization on your Android Phone
- You can Install Custom ROMs on your Android Phone
- You can install TWRP recovery on your Android Phone
Disadvantages after you root Your Android Smartphone
- Warranty on your Galaxy J1 will be voided after you root your android phone
Steps to Root SM-J100H
- Before rooting Your device Enable The External Download options By Going Into System > Security > Enable Third-party applications
- First Of All Download The Towelroot App Which will Root Your Samsung j1 (You can Google for Towelroot)
- Now Install The Towelroot App As Normal App
- Now open the Towelroot app
- Now after opening TOWELROOT app you will see the Option to Tap on “Make Rain”
- As soon as you tap on Make it rain, your smartphone will start rooting
- After some time you Will get a Notification Saying ” Root Successful”
- That’s all Your Smartphone is Successfully Rooted.
So far this is the best method that you can use to root your android phones even in 2022 Also, we hope this method worked for you even in 2022 also.
- Download Android Multi tools latest Version
- Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Without PC
- Root Any Android Phone Without PC
So this was all about How to root Samsung Galaxy J1, We hope by following this Guide you were able to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 easily. In case if you have any doubt feel free to write them down in the comments section below.