Update Galaxy J7 Max to Android 8.0 oreo
So do you want to Update Galaxy j7 max to android 8.0 oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Update Samsung Galaxy j7 max to Android oreo. Galaxy J7 max is one of the very first Samsung J series devices that got the Android 8.0 Oreo update.
Samsung Galaxy J7 was launched in 2017 and it comes with a big 5.7″ Screen which has a resolution of 1920X1080 and comes with 386 ppi. Under the hood of the smartphone, there is Mediatek Helio P2 octa-core processor clocked with 4Gb of ram. The Galaxy J7 max comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and in this guide, we will show you How to Update Galaxy j7 Max to android 8.0 oreo.
Install Lineage OS 15 in Galaxy J7 Max
So to update the smartphone we will install Lineage os 15 rom in the device But before you install the rom on your phone there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow:-
Pre-requirements before you Update Galaxy J7 max to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Lineage os 15 rom is only for Galaxy J7 max so don’t try to install it on any other smartphone as it will brick your android smartphone.
- There should be more than 65% battery on your galaxy J7 max
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- TWRP recovery is required to Install Lineage os 15 rom in Galaxy J7 max, Here is the guide to Install TWRP recovery on any Android smartphone
Lineage os 15 rom is based on android 8.0 oreo and it comes with many new features and design, The rom is basically a continuation of the Cyanogen Os. Some of the features of the Lineage os 15 rom for Galaxy J7 max are listed below:-
- Based on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Multiwindow feature
- Battery tweaks to increase battery backup
- New Wallpapers and New ringtones
- Smooth and Stable
Also Read: List of Samsung Devices Updating to android 8.0 Oreo
Download Lineage Os 15 rom for Galaxy J7 Max
How to Update Galaxy J7 Max to Android Oreo 8.0
- First of all Download Lineage os 15 rom for Galaxy j7 max
- Now change the name of the rom to Update.zip or rom.zip
- Now move the rom to the root of sdcard
- Now turn off your android smartphone
- Now you have to boot your android smartphone in Recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now Choose Wipe Cache Partition > Wipe Dalvik cache
- Now Tap on install
- Now choose Update.zip
- Now swipe to confirm the installation
- Now tap on reboot
- That’s All !!! You have successfully Update galaxy j7 max to android 8.0 oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Galaxy J7 max to android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down below in the comments section.