Update Moto X4 to Android Oreo 8.0
So do you want to Update Moto X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Update Moto X4 to Android Oreo 8.0. Moto has finally released the Android 8.0 update for Moto X4 and now users can install the update on their devices. So without wasting much time, let’s start the guide on How to install Android 8.0 Oreo in Moto X4.
Moto X4 comes with a 5.2-inch screen which has a resolution of 1920×1080 and a pixel density of 424 ppi, under the hood of the smartphone there is Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 octa-core processor. For good gaming and graphics, there is Adreno 508 GPU. At the back of the smartphone, there are Dual 12Mp camera units whereas at the front there is 16Mp camera unit for taking Selfies.Since the launch the smartphone is running on Android nougat 7.0 however in this guide today we will show you How to Update Moto X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
How to Update Motorola X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So Motorola has finally announced the officially android 8.0 Oreo update for Moto X4 users and now the users can update their smartphones by following this guide. But before you start installing android 8.0 oreo update in Moto X4 there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow. So make sure you follow all of them carefully.
Things to remember before you Update Motorola X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure you have Active internet connection to Download OTA oreo 8.0 update for moto X4
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery on your Phone
- Make sure you have made a backup of all important files
- This update is only for Motorola X4
Install Android 8.0 Oreo update in Moto X4
- First of all, Make sure you meet all requirements given in the Pre-requisites section
- Now turn off your smartphone
- Now turn Your Moto X4 again
- Now go to settings
- Now tap on System Updates
- Now tap on Check for updates
- Now you will see Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo update
- Now Download The update
- Now you will get Reboot and Install Option, Tap on It
- Now Wait for the installation to get Completed
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Updated Moto X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Moto X4 to Android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you in Updating your Smartphone to latest android version. If you liked this post share it on social media and consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!