Update Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android 7.0 Nougat
So do you want to Update asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android 7.0 Nougat ? If yes then you are at right Place . Today we are here with the Guide to Install Android 7.0 Nougat in Zenfone 3 Ultra . The Smartphone was launched in August 2016 and since then it was running on Android 6.0 marshmallow but now company has launched a official firmware update and We will tell you How to Update Your Asus Zenfone 3 ultra to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra comes with a Big 6.8 ” Inch Display which makes it one of the most big smartphones from Asus, For the protection of the display there is corning gorilla glass 4 coating on the top which protects the smartphone from Scratches and Falls .
Under the Hood of the smartphone there is qualcomm snapdragon 652 octa core processor coupled along with 3/4Gb of ram, for better graphics and gaming experience there is adreno 510 GPU . The smartphone still runs on Android 6.0 marshmallow and today we will show you How to Update Asus Zenfone 3 ultra to Android 7.0 Nougat.
Officially Update Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android Nougat 7.0
So the good thing about this guide today is that this update for the Asus Zenfone 3 ultra is Official and therefore you dont need to Worry about Warranty or anything Else, So before you start the guide there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow .
Pre-requirements before you Update Asus Zenfone 3 ultra to Android 7.0 Nougat
- This Nougat firmware is only for Asus Zenfone 3 ultra so Dont try to flash it on any other device
- Make Sure there is more then 65% battery in your smartphone
- Make Sure your Smartphone is not rooted
Advantages after you Update Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android nougat 7.0
- The New Update for Asus Zenfone 3 is based on android 7.0 which is newer then the Marshmallow 6.0
- No Hang or Lag problem in the New update
- New tweaks added for more battery Life
- New Wallpapers and ringtones
You may Also Like : List of Asus Devices Updating to Android 8.0 Oreo
Disadvantages after you Update Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android 7.0 Nougat
- The Update is Slightly bigger in size compared to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- No other Disadvantages
Download Nougat Firmware for Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra
Manually Update Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Nougat
- First of All Download Firwmare for your Smartphone
- Now Place the Downloaded file in the root of Sdcard
- Now rename the file to Update.zip
- Now Boot Zenfone 3 ultra in recovery mode
- To boot in Recovery mode you have to press Volume Up + Power button together.
- Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in Recovery mode
- Now you will see many options .
- First of all Tap on Wipe
- Now Select Wipe Data > Wipe Cache Partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Now Tap on Install
- Now Choose Update.zip File
- Thats all !!!!
So this was our guide on How to update Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra to Android 7.0 Nougat,i hope this guide helped you in Upgrading your smartphone. If you have any doubt you can comment down below in the comments section.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.