Update Coolpad Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to update coolpad note 3 to android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide to Upgrade coolpad Note 3 to Android oreo 8.0. Coolpad Note 3 is one of the most popular Note devices from coolpad. The smartphone was launched in October 2015 and since then the smartphone is running on Android 5.1 lollipop, So in this guide, we will show you How to Update Coolpad Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
Coolpad Note 3 comes with a 5.5-inch HD display which has a resolution of 720X1280 pixels and comes with a pixel density of 267ppi, under the hood of the smartphone there is Mediatek MT6753 octa-core processor coupled with 3Gb of ram. The Coolpad note 3 comes with 16Gb internal memory which can be further expanded up to 64Gb using a sd card. As we mentioned earlier that the smartphone is still running on Android 5.1 lollipop but now users can Update Coolpad note 3 to android 8.0 oreo.
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Coolpad Note 3
So to Update the device we will use a custom rom on the device because as of now there is no official update available from Coolpad. So to update the smartphone we will install Lineage os 15 rom on the phone, Lineage os 15 is a rom based on Android 8.0 Oreo and it comes with a bunch of new features. So before installing the rom on your smartphone there are some point you have to remember:-
Pre-requirements before you Update Coolpad Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- This Rom is only for Coolpad note 3 so don’t try to install it on any other device as it will brick your phone.
- Make sure there is more than 4Gb space in the internal memory
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery in your phone.
- TWRP recovery is required to install Lineage os 15 rom in Coolpad Note 3, Here is the guide on How to install TWRP recovery on Any Android Phone
Download Lineage os 15 rom for coolpad Note 3
How to Update Coolpad Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo
- So first of all Download Android 8.0 Oreo rom for coolpad note 3
- Now rename the rom to Update.zip
- Now Transfer the rom to root of Sd card
- Now Boot your phone in recovery mode
- Now you will see many options on the screen
- Now tap on Wipe
- Now tap on Wipe Dalvik cache
- Tap on Wipe Cache Partition
- Now tap on Install
- Now choose Update.zip rom you have downloaded earlier
- Now swipe to confirm the installation
- Now wait for the Installation Successful message
- Now tap On reboot
- That’s all !!! You have successfully Updated Coolpad Note 3 to Android 8.0 oreo
So this was our guide on How to Update Coolpad Note 3 to Android 8.0 Oreo, We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write Down in comments section below.
Harsh Chauhan is the founder of Rootupdate, He Launched this Blog Around 5 Year ago and Since then Rootupdate is one of the primary sources of Android News and Latest Leaks for users worldwide. When it comes to Apps, Chauhan will be the very first person to Know About it.