Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
So do you want to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo? If yes then you are at right place. Today we are here with the guide on How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Coolpad Note 5. The Coolpad Note 5 was launched in September 2016, and the smartphone is a successor of the much popular Coolpad Note 3. Since the launch coolpad Note 5 is running on android 6.1 marshmallow, However, the company is also planning to roll out Android Nougat update for the device, But in this guide today we will show you How to Update coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 oreo.
Coolpad Note 5 comes with a 5.5-inch screen which has a resolution of 1080X1920 and comes with a pixel density of 401ppi; The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Octa-core processor which is coupled with 4Gb of ram. As we mentioned earlier that the smartphone still runs on Android 6.1 marshmallow so in this guide today we will show you How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo in Coolpad Note 5
So to Update the smartphone we will use Lineage os 15 rom on the device, But before you start installing the rom on your device, there are some points and pre-requirements you have to follow. So make sure you follow all the points carefully:-
Related: How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 7.0 Nougat
Pre-requirements before you Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
- This Guide is only for Coolpad Note 5 so don’t try this guide on Any other smartphone as it will brick your Device.
- Make sure there is more than 4gb space in the internal memory
- Make sure there is more than 65% battery in your smartphone
- TWRP recovery is required to install ROM on your phone, Here is the Guide on How to Install TWRP recovery on Coolpad Note 5
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Lineage os 15 rom for Coolpad Note 5
How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 oreo
- First of all Download Lineage Os 15 rom for Coolpad Note 5
- Now rename the rom to Update.zip or whatever you prefer
- Now transfer the rom to the root of sd card
- Now Turn off your smartphone
- Now you have to boot your Phone in recovery mode
- To Boot in Recovery mode, you Have to press Volume up + home button until your smartphone enters in recovery mode
- Now tap on Wipe
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Now tap on install
- Now choose Update.zip file
- Now Swipe to confirm the installation
- Now Tap on Reboot
- That is all. You have successfully Updated Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo.
So this was our guide on How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo We hope this guide helped you and if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.
9 thoughts on “How to Update Coolpad Note 5 to Android 8.0 Oreo”
is it a stock rom??
is it a stock rom for coolpad note 5
Dear sir i want to know oreo for coolpad note 5 is a stock lineage os?
Does this has bugs ?
Sir how to update coolpad note 5 to nogot 7.0
Is Anybody out there successfully installed and used this rom and if yes, how good is this working.
I WANT COOLPAD NOTE 5
i have doubts, after downloading “7.0.210.P0.161109.3600I.rar” file, if we have to change “.rar to zip” or renaming file inside rar??