Jio 4G sim card was the first in India to offer 5G speed. But, users were not able to enable 5G on Jio 4G sim card. In this article, we will show you how to enable 5G on Jio 4G sim card.
What is 5G?
5G is the next generation of mobile networks. It promises faster speeds, lower latency, and more reliability than ever before.
5G is currently being rolled out in select markets across the world. In order to access 5G networks, you will need a 5G-compatible device. Jio is one of the first telecom operators to offer 5G in India.
To enable 5G on your Jio 5G sim card, simply insert the card into your 5G-compatible device and follow the instructions on screen. Once you have activated 5G on your Jio 5G sim card, you will be able to enjoy all of the benefits of 5G!
When Will Jio 5G launch
Jio 5G is expected to launch in India by the end of 2022. The company has been working on 5G technology for some time now and is expected to offer high-speed internet to its users.
Jio 5G will be available in all major cities of India. The company is also planning to offer free 5g data to its users for a period of six months.
5G technology will offer speeds of up to 1 Gbps. This will be a major upgrade from the current 4G speeds of 100 Mbps. 5G will also offer lower latency and higher capacity than 4G.
Jio is also working on other new technologies like VoLTE and AI. These new technologies will offer better call quality and improved battery life. Jio is also planning to launch its own cryptocurrency called JioCoin.
There are three different types of 5G networks: sub-6 GHz, mmWave, and mid-band.
Sub-6 GHz 5G networks are the most common type of 5G network. They offer wider coverage than mmWave 5G networks, but they don’t have the same high speeds.
mmWave 5G networks are the fastest type of 5G network. They offer speeds up to 10 times faster than 4G LTE, but they only have limited coverage.
Mid-band 5G networks offer a balance between speed and coverage. They’re not as fast as mmWave 5G networks, but they have better coverage than sub-6 GHz 5G networks.
Jio 5G is a sub-6 GHz 5G network. It offers wider coverage than mmWave 5G networks, but it doesn’t have the same high speeds.
Jio 5G Recharge Rates
Jio 5G is now available in India and you can enable it by following these simple steps:
1. Go to MyJio app and update it to the latest version.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon and select ‘Settings’.
3. Tap on ‘SIM & Devices’ and then select ‘Enable 5G on Jio 5G SIM card’.
4. You will be prompted to enter your Jio number and OTP. Once done, your Jio 5G will be activated.
Jio 5G offers high-speed internet with speeds of up to 1Gbps. The recharge rates for Jio 5G starts at Rs 699 for 1GB data per day.
Jio 5G Supported Devices
Jio 5G sim card is currently supporting 5G on these devices:
- OnePlus 7T,
- OnePlus 8,
- OnePlus 8 Pro,
- Oppo Reno3 Pro,
- Realme X50 Pro 5G,
- Samsung Galaxy S20 (Global),
- Samsung Galaxy S20+ (Global),
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra (Global),
- Xiaomi Mi 10,
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro.
To enable 5G on Jio 5G sim card, go to Settings -> Mobile networks -> Enable 5G.
How to Enable 5G on Jio 4G Sim Card?
Jio 4G sim card doesn’t support 5G network but still, there are some methods by which you can enable it.
If you have a Jio 4G sim card, you can use the following methods to enable 5G on your device:
1. Use a third-party app: There are many third-party apps available that can enable 5G on your Jio 4G sim card. All you need to do is download and install the app on your device.
2. Use a custom ROM: You can also use a custom ROM to enable 5G on your Jio 4G sim card. This method requires you to root your device.
3. Use a kernel mod: You can also use a kernel mod to enable 5G on your Jio 4G sim card. This method also requires you to root your device.
4. Use Xposed Framework: Xposed Framework is a modified framework for Android devices that allows you to customize your device. You can use this framework to enable 5G on your Jio 4G sim card. This method also requires you to root your device.
How to Use Jio 5g On Jio 4g Sim card
Jio 4G network is not available in all the areas and there are many places where only 3G or 2G networks are available. So, Jio users have to face call drops and slow internet speed.
To use the Jio 5G network, users need to enable 5G on their Jio 4G sim card. To do so, they need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the settings on your phone.
2. Tap on the network & Internet option.
3. Select the mobile networks option.
4. Select the preferred network type as GSM/WCDMA/LTE.
5. Restart your phone and you will be able to use the Jio 5G network.
Why Jio 5G Network is Not coming on My Mobile
Jio 5G Network is not coming on my mobile. This is because your phone does not support 5G. In order to use the Jio 5G Network, you will need to buy a new phone that supports 5G.
Jio 5G is currently available in select cities across India. If you are not living in one of those cities, then you will not be able to use the Jio 5G Network.
The Jio 5G Network is only available to users who have a Jio 5G sim card. If you do not have a Jio 5G sim card, then you will not be able to use the Jio 5G Network.
If you are trying to use the Jio 5G Network and you are not able to connect, then there may be an issue with your sim card. Try inserting your sim card into another phone and see if that works.
If you are still having trouble connecting to the Jio 5G Network, then you may need to contact customer service for assistance.
You can also Check : How to Enable 5G on a 4G Smartphone
How to use Jio 5g Sim card on a 4G handset
Jio 5G is now available in India, and you can use it on a 4G handset with a Jio 5G sim card. If you want to use Jio 5G on your 4G handset, you will need to enable 5G on your Jio 4G sim card.
Here’s how you can enable 5G on your Jio 5G sim card:
1. Insert your Jio 5G sim card into your 4G handset.
2. Go to Settings > Mobile networks > Enable LTE.
3. Select the LTE band that you want to use for Jio 5G.
4. Save the changes and restart your handset.
5. That’s it! You should now be able to use Jio 5G on your 4G handset with a Jio 5G sim card.
Advantages of 5G
5G is the latest generation of wireless technology, and it offers a number of advantages over previous generations.
5G offers faster speeds and lower latency than 4G, so it is ideal for applications that require high bandwidth or low latency.
5G also offers improved capacity and efficiency, so it can support more devices on the network.
5G is also more secure than previous generations of wireless technology, so it is ideal for businesses and other organizations that need to protect sensitive data.
If you are considering upgrading to a 5G network, contact your service provider to learn more about the benefits of 5G.
Disadvantages of 5G
While 5G offers a lot of potential benefits, there are also some disadvantages that users should be aware of.
One of the biggest disadvantages of 5G is that it is not yet widely available. In order to use 5G, you need to have a compatible device and be in an area that has 5G coverage. This means that 5G is not yet widely accessible to everyone.
Another disadvantage of 5G is that it can be more expensive than other types of data plans. 5G data plans often come with a higher price tag than 4G or 3G data plans.
5G also has the potential to drain your battery life faster than other types of data plans. This is because 5G uses more power than other data connections.
Finally, 5G can also be more dangerous than other types of data plans. This is because 5G uses higher frequencies that can penetrate the skin and cause health problems.
How to Enable Jio 5G on Apple iPhone
If you have a 5G-enabled iPhone, you can follow the steps below to enable Jio 5G on your device:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on Cellular.
3. Tap on Cellular Data Options.
4. Tap on Voice & Data.
5. Select LTE/5G Auto (Optional).
6. Restart your iPhone.
How to Enable Jio 5G on Android Smartphone
5G is the latest and greatest mobile technology, and it’s only going to get better from here. Jio 5G is available in India and you can get it on your Android smartphone with a simple settings change.
Here’s how to enable Jio 5G on your Android smartphone:
1. Open the Settings app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on the Network & Internet option.
3. Select the Mobile Network option.
4. Tap on the Preferred Network Type option.
5. Select the 5G option from the list of options.
6. Tap on the Save button to save your changes.
Now you will be able to use Jio 5G on your Android smartphone! Enjoy blazing fast speeds and never worry about buffering again.
Overall, enabling 5G on your Jio 4G sim card is a fairly simple process. All you need to do is follow the steps outlined in this article and you should be up and running in no time. If you have any questions or encounter any issues, feel free to reach out to us in the comments section below. We’ll be happy to help!