Fix Battery Indicator Stuck at 100% and Empty Usage Data on Pixel 7 Pro: If you’re having trouble with your Pixel 7 Pro’s battery indicator, or if your usage data is mysteriously disappearing, there are a few things you can try to fix the problem. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through some troubleshooting steps to get your phone back up and running smoothly.
Steps to fix Battery Indicator Stuck at 100% and Usage Data empty in Pixel 7 Pro
If your battery indicator is stuck at 100% or if your usage data is empty, there are a few steps you can take to fix the issue.
First, try restarting your phone. If that doesn’t work, try resetting the battery stats by going to Settings > Battery > Reset Battery Stats. If that doesn’t work, you may need to factory reset your phone.
If you’re still having issues after trying all of these steps, please contact customer support.
Method 1: Reset device health service
If your battery indicator is stuck at % and you’re seeing empty usage data, you can try resetting the device health service. To do this, go to Settings > About phone > tap on Build number 7 times to enable Developer options > go back to Settings and enter Developer options > scroll down and tap on Reset device health service. This should fix the issue.
Method 2: Disable the adaptive charging
If you’re looking to disable the adaptive charging feature on your Google Pixel Pro, there are a few different methods you can try. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to disable the adaptive charging feature on your Google Pixel Pro:
1. Start by opening up the Settings app on your Google Pixel Pro.
2. From here, tap on the “Display” option.
3. Next, tap on the “Advanced” button.
4. Finally, toggle off the “Adaptive Battery Charging” option.
That’s all there is to it! Once you’ve followed these steps, the adaptive charging feature will be disabled on your Google Pixel Pro and you should start seeing accurate battery usage data again.
Method 3: Charge while your device is off
If your battery indicator is stuck at % and you’re seeing empty usage data, you can try charging your device while it’s turned off. To do this, simply connect your device to a power source using the USB cable that came with it. Once it’s connected, press and hold the power button for about 10 seconds. This should cause your device to start charging. You can then check the battery indicator to see if it’s updated.
Steps to fix empty usage data
1. Check for a system update: Open your phone’s Settings app. Near the bottom, tap System Advanced System update. If needed, first tap About phone or About tablet.
2. Restart your phone: Press and hold your phone’s Power button for about 30 seconds, until your phone restarts.
3. Check for a battery calibration issue: Open your phone’s Settings app. Tap Battery Battery health. If you see “Calibration needed,” follow the on-screen instructions.
- Fix: Pixel 7 Pro Camera Photos not saved after being taken
- Disable Background Noise Filtering in Microphone on Pixel 7 Pro
- Unlock Bootloader on AT&T Pixel 7 Pro (Exclusive)
We hope that our tips have helped you fix the battery indicator stuck at 100% and empty usage data on your Pixel 7 Pro. If you have any other questions or suggestions, feel free to leave us a comment below.
1 thought on “Fix: Battery Indicator Stuck at 100% and Empty Usage Data on Pixel 7 Pro”
“First, try restarting your phone. If that doesn’t work, try resetting the battery stats by going to Settings > Battery > Reset Battery Stats……’
No such option on my Pixel 7 Pro (Australia)
The Device Health Services app has an option to Clear All Data including battery statistics.