Download Xiaomi Bootloader Unlock tool
Mi Bootloader Unlock official bootloader unlocker utility tool to unlock the Android bootloader of all Xiaomi devices is here And in this guide we will show you the Official Way to Unlock bootloader on all Xiaomi and Redmi Devices by following our Guide.
It happens many times when we want to Unlock bootloader of our android device and Especially devices like Xiaomi, But due to Company limitations we are unable to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi phone. There are many users out there who want to root their android device and do customization like Installing TWRP recovery and flash roms. in Order to unlock Xiaomi Bootloader you have to first take permissions from Xiaomi and after that only you will be able to get Access to Open bootloader in your redmi or Xiaomi device.
As we already told you that You need to Ask permission from Xiaomi to Unlock bootloader of Redmi Phone, But what if you find a way to Unlock Bootoader on Xiaomi Without Permission? Sounds Cool Right? So yes we are here with the way to Download bootloader unlock tool and after that we will also show you the ways to perform Unlocking of your Bootloader unlocking.
Are you a Xiaomi smartphone user? Are you fed using MIUI? You can download and flash custom ROMs on your Xiaomi smartphone with ease, but for that, you should unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi device. Does this stuff sound like rocket science to you? Well, do not worry! In this article, we are going to cover everything about the Xiaomi devices and method to unlock the bootloader.
Download Mi Bootloader unlock tool
In recent times Xiaomi smartphone did grab a lot of attention from the consumers and the tech-savvy people as well. The reason for all this would definitely be their pricing. I cannot call their pricing cheap at all, but they are affordable and economically priced. Xiaomi is one of the biggest smartphone producer and seller all over the world. Last year they sold more than 6 million smartphones in India only. Considering that number you can understand how popular that company is in India.
Also Read: Download Mi Account unlock tool
Overall Xiaomi has sold more than 10 million products in India which include Fitness bands, earphones,trimmers and etc. That means every tenth person in India owns a Xiaomi product. Even after being that popular Xiaomi devices lack at one part, to be honest. That is the UI or user interface for sure. Well MIUI is a feature-rich UI with a huge fan base. MIUI comes with various features like second space, expanded screenshots, inbuilt video editors, camera with different modes and ultimate AI, inbuilt theme engine and etc.
Even after being very feature-rich a lot of people hate MIUI. The main reason for that is the RAM management is kind of poor with the devices under 4 GB of RAM. And as the Xiaomi devices are famous among the developers the availability of the custom ROMs is simply awesome. Also the camera sensors Xiaomi use in their smartphones is quite capable, but because of the inbuilt camera and its processing, the pictures turn out to be a disaster. To fix this, the developers bring in the Google Camera port apks, which improve the camera quality by ten times.
But, to either install a custom ROM to make the performance better or to install the Google Camera to make your pictures stand out, you will need to unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi device. Unlocking the bootloader on Xiaomi devices is one of the most irritating parts because of their policies. Unlike other manufacturers, Xiaomi had their own policies where the device user have to log in and take permission for unlocking the device.
Download Mi Bootloader unlock tool
Like said earlier, unlike most of the manufacturers Xiaomi do have their own policies in unlocking the device bootloader. It is not easy to enable OEM to unlock and connect to Pc and type adb unlock the bootloader. The unlocking process here, I mean with Xiaomi invoices a lot of work and the user should be very patient. Xiaomi had its own made called Mi Flash. Mi Flash is an official application made by the company which allows the users to unlock the bootloader of their smartphones with ease.
The process involves applying for permission and waiting for at least 78 hours to unlock the bootloader successfully. This was not the case when the company started selling its first smartphone. Almost for years, Xiaomi smartphones used to get shipped with unlocked bootloader and with the root as well. That means the devices used to ship with root support out of the box. But as soon as the company started improving their quality in products and users started importing the Xiaomi devices from different parts of the world, Xiaomi had to think twice and add all these policies to unlock the bootloader of the device.
The main reason for this is that now Xiaomi is expanding its market in different parts of the world. If a Xiaomi device gets shipped with an unlocked bootloader, the resellers will take advantage of installing many bugs and third party threats which can cause a bad reputation on Xiaomi brand. Hence, the company brought in all these weird policies to unlock the bootloader.
How to download Mi Bootloader unlock tool
- Download the Xiaomi drivers from the download section below. Now install the drivers in your
PC.: Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Driver
- Now open Settings on your Xiaomi device. Enter the About device section and tap on the MIUI
version for seven times. Now the developer options get enabled.
- Once enabled, come to the main settings page and open additional settings. Now select developer options.
- Now first enable OEM unlocking and wait for five seconds and select okay. After enabling OEM settings select and turn on USB debugging.
- In your PC, hold shift key and restart your computer. Don’t leave the shift key until a pop-up he screen shows up.
- Now select Startup settings from here and even it restarts type number 7 on the keyboard which is disabled driver signature enforcement.
- Once the PC is restarted, connect your device to the computer and allow it a minute to install the drivers properly. Once it:s installed you will be able to see a pop up on your device. Here elect always allow for this PC.
- Now download the Mi Bootloader unlock tool from the download section below.
- Extract it using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Once extracted, run the Mi Flash application on your PC. Now the first step is to agree for the terms and conditions.
- Once done, enter your credentials and login to your Mi account. Make sure that you are using the same account on your phone and PC as well.
- Now select unlock now. It takes around one minute, but for the first time, it does not unlock for sure.
- It says either waits for 48 hours or 72 hours to unlock. Now there is no other option apart from waiting.
- So after waiting for the asked time, open Mi Unlock and repeat the same process. This time the bootloader with getting unlocked for sure.
- Congrats, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of your Xiaomi device.
This is the best and Easiest way with which you can Easily Unlock the bootloader of your Xiaomi Device, Not only this but you can also Unlock bootloader on Poco F1.Gone are the days when you need permission from Xiaomi to Unlock bootloader on your Xiaomi Device.
As you guys Might Already know that this guide is updated regularly, So now you might also know that the new Miui 12 is coming soon . So we have just updated the tool to be compatible with Miui 12.
Now that you have successfully unlocked your bootloader on Xiaomi device, go ahead by installing TWRP, custom ROM and Google Camera. But before you do, please share this article with your friends and family. This is time for me to bid you adieu. For more posts like this, stay tuned with us. Till next time, Stay Techy!