Download Phoenix Service Software 2021 Nokia Flashing Software
Now you can Download Phoenix Software free by Following this Guide : if you are using a Nokia Device then you might Know the Importance of the Nokia Flashing Software, Still if you Don’t know then Let us tell you that phoenix software is also known as Nokia Flashing Software which typically the service center guys use to install new firmware on Nokia Devices.
Phoenix for Nokia is a software which is specially designed to flash the original firmware on nokia devices, Now coming to the main part on how do you use this software so using this software is as simple as using Xender for pc still for the users easiness we will show you the easiest way to use this software and flash stock firmware on any nokia device easily.
Phoenix service Software free can be downloaded easily and used offline, as we already told you that even the service center Professionals use this to flash Stock rom on nokia devices since many years, So in this guide we will show you the method to download Phoenix service software and along with that we will also show the easiest method to Use this tool.
Phoenix Nokia Flashing Software
Phoenix Nokia flashing software comes with many different options that users find difficult to operate so for their ease we will try to write the guide as easily as possible.
Things to Remember Before you Start Flashing Software
- This Software is only for Nokia Devices
- Make sure that you Install This on Windows PC only
- Make sure that You have Active internet connection to Get Firmware for you Phone only
- Make sure that you have original USB cable so that the flashing process doesn’t get Interrupted in between the Process.
- Make sure that your smartphone has more than 65% battery
Download Phoenix Service Software Latest
|Tool Name||Phoenix Service Software|
So now when you have read all the things to remember and everything, You can easily download the software from Below, and After that, we will show you the way to flash the firmware on your device easily.
How to Flash Software on Nokia using Phoenix
- First of all Make sure that you have installed the Nokia flashing tool on your Windows PC
- Now you will see many options where you have to tap on PC Suit mode
- Now as soon as you tap on that windows will automatically start installing the Drivers for Mobile on your PC
- Now tap on File in Phoenix and then tap on Manage Connections
- Now tap on New and select USB as the type of cable you are using to flash software on your device
- Now tap on Next, As soon as you tap on next the phone screen will display found, Which means your phone is now connected.
- Now on the tap of the menu, you will see many options where you have to choose Flashing, and then a drop-down menu will appear where you have to choose the Firmware update.
- Now you have to choose your region and country, After that, you have to tap on ” Select PPM only “
- Now you have to Tap on Refurbish, As soon as you tap on that you will see that the phone has started the flashing process.
- Once the tool is done with the flashing process you can remove your device from the USB cable and enjoy your new Os.
- The first Boot will take more time than usual which is around 7-9 Minutes.
All of the Nokia Devices Including the new Nokia 7 and 8 can also be updated to newest firmware using this device, however, one thing which you should keep in mind is that you have to choose the correct version of Firmware you are flashing because in case if you choose to Install any other device’s firmware you will end up Bricking your android Phone.
Every day a new Android device is released, And being a Smartphone it is very obvious that you may encounter new problems in your device any day. Now to solve the problem there are always 2 ways in which the first one is to take your device to the service center and the other one is by using tools at your home only. So in this guide, we have told you about the Nokia Phoenix Flashing software.
This tool has been updated for all the Upcoming and All 2021 Nokia smartphones, Now what you Have to do is just update the drivers of your Phone and use this tool. All new features and Upcoming Updates have been added to the tool So you can Now use this Nokia flashing tool easily.
All the Nokia users can use this guide to flash the firmware on their device, No matter if your device is old or new, This tool will work for you.
That’s all!! So this was our guide on How to Download Phoenix Service software and then use it to install Nokia firmware on your smartphone, We hope this Guide Helped you. Incase if you have any doubt feel free to write down in the comments section below.