How to Update Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 Oreo Full Tutorial
So do you want to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 oreo? Do you own a Redmi Note 3 and want to keep your phone always updated with the latest Android version out there? Well, friends, then you are in the right place as today you’ll learn how you can easily update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to the latest Android version, that is Android 8.1 Oreo. In this guide, you’ll learn the prerequisites, the procedure as well as the bugs of the Android 8.1 ROM, i.e Nitrogen OS ROM, if any. Not only that you’ll also be provided with the latest version of the ROM along with the GAPPS package.
Update Mi redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 Oreo[ Nitrogen Os 8.1 Rom]
We have already told you How to Update redmi Note 3 to Android 8.0 oreo, but in this guide today we will tell you How to Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 Oreo Using Nitrogen Os 8.1.
Prerequisites before you Update Redmi Note 3 to Android 8.1 Oreo
- TWRP Installed on your device.
- Basic knowledge of TWRP.
- Get Nitrogen Os 8.1 For Redmi Note 3 from Here
- Take a backup of all your important files.
- Make sure to have at least 40% battery on your device.
How to Install Nitrogen Os 8.1 in Redmi Note 3
- First, boot your device to TWRP.
- Go to wipe section and perform a factory reset.
- Now go to install section, open the rom file and then the gapps file.
- Proceed to install this, once done, reboot system.
- And boom! Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is now running on Android 8.1 Oreo.
Bugs in Nitrogen Os 8.1 Rom For Redmi Note 3
- Sim not detected sometimes, fixed with a reboot.
- VOLTE video calls not possible.
- Hidden WiFi won’t connect, locking and unlocking the device fixes the devices.
Since the bugs in this rom are not major ones, I would highly recommend you to install this rom and enjoy the latest version of Android, i.e Android 8.1 Oreo on your Xiaomi Redmi note 3. Also, let us know what is a favorite feature in the Nitrogen OS 8.1 ROM down in the comments section. If you liked this post, consider sharing it with your friends as well as on social media and also consider checking out our other blog posts to stay updated with the latest Tech Content!